Z-Team

Z-Team

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special team of patriot-operatives in the West counter post-9/11 terrorism measures in preparation for an Armageddon-avoiding Tokyo Olympics.

"
An iconic diorama dedicated to anti-terrorism Dianetics. God bless, 
----

====

When anti-American terrorists destroyed the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center in NYC on 9/11/2001, everyone was awake to the notion that global capitalism was no longer secure and safe from the imagination of real mad-men.



That's why the underground 'Z-Team' was formed and forged in the West to counter a new 'brand' of terrorism employing strange new forms of urban warfare involving pedestrian site targeting and chemical weapons. The Z-Team, a co-ed Western civilization team of paramilitary crusaders/vigilantes, would counter this new wave of radical urban-armed militant terrorists who stood outside apartment windows with stolen machine-guns!



Z-TEAM: They'll pay us in Rupees and Yen, but our trophies/rewards remind us of the rebuilding of New York.



A co-captain of the Z-Team was the Algerian-American patriot-ninja pirate Amlan Satan, who often went by the two aliases Storm-Shadow and Burglar. Satan (Amlan) was a diamond-thief infiltrating blood-diamond baron banks in the East used to control terrorism-financing. Satan (Amlan) also worked as the field-operations assassin and shootist alongside the Z-Team members, many of which were women, underground female operatives such as Scarlett and Aeon. Satan (Amlan) simply considered himself a real-life modern pirate.



"I like using the aliases 'Storm-Shadow' and 'Burglar,' because as co-captain of the Z-Team, I consider myself dark" (Satan).



Z-Team members including Satan (Amlan), aka 'Storm Shadow'/'Burglar', were sent to recruit special KLM airline stewardesses to serve as messenger-runners and drug-informant interceptors based from Schipol Airport in the Netherlands. These flight-attendants would be like the 'post-girls' for the Z-Team's anti-terrorism mission after 9/11.



SATAN (Amlan): I like 'GI Joe' comics as inspiration-boards for Z-Team initiatives to counter terrorism minds.



AMERICAN PRESIDENT: Chemical Armageddon will destroy the survival-imagination of the human species!



SATAN (Amlan): We'll be using special gear-guns filled with liquid-nitrogen to attack chemical-weapons silos in the East.



SCARLETT (Z-Team female-operative): This is eerily feeling more and more like the real Armageddon of human dreams.



SATAN (Amlan): I keep a ninja-woman doll in my cabinet to remember my murdered sister in the East.



FDR: Chemical weapons have been around for a while now, but it will scar the new millennium I think!



SCARLETT (Z-Team female-operative): We don't want a Hiroshima-rendition of chemicals for tomorrow's Asian children!



"Everyone's mobilized and vigilant about this sort of Apocalypse-aesthetics, and this 'world war' is democratic" -Scarlett



KLM: We're investing our gorgeous stewardesses for this special mission about mobilized global monitors.



SATAN: To prevent chemical street warfare, we move in and strike silos in the Middle East.
SCARLETT: We don't want another Hiroshima in the form of acid-guns in the streets of Japan!



The Z-Team had learned from the jarring message/mood of 9/11, when NY was rocked in terms of homeland-security. The Z-Team was sent to restore faith and confidence in the CIA and Pentagon and general American brotherhood. The female-operatives were expert killers, delivered to simply assassinate the chemical-killers from the Middle East and North Korea in this 'covert' Apocalypse.



SATAN (Amlan): As the 'Burglar' of anti-terrorism financing, I deal with the blue-serpent of unholy foolishness.



BARONESS (Z-Team female-operative): Our crusade is simply one of clothed democratic hygiene!



As the Tokyo Games began during the Coronavirus endurance-trials, and the American President had sent the Z-Team to serve as underground protectors/guardians, Satan/Scarlett wondered if there'd be blood-diamond terrorists abound during the games to frighten people's sense of modern global socialized journalism.



Z-TEAM: What we do, we do to remind ourselves that even 9/11 and Pearl Harbor can be transcended!



SCARLETT: I purchased for our son a gorgeous 'GI Joe' toy land-rover militia-vehicle called the Richie.



SATAN: I became a chef after retiring from the Z-Team.



SCARLETT: I opened a diner in Seattle's tower after retiring from the Z-Team.



BARONESS: I began a Garbage-Pail-Kids cards business in Amsterdam, in conjunction with Royal Dutch Airlines!



"We won't let terrorism and/or chemical-warfare destroy our modern sense of socialized data." (Anonymous)

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 23, 2021
Last Updated on July 23, 2021
Tags: Apocalypse

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing