Jewel-Thief: Blood-Diamond [Copycat!]

Jewel-Thief: Blood-Diamond [Copycat!]

A Story by Abishai100
"

An eccentric 'copycat-thief' stages a blood-diamond 'followup-heist' in LA to make a media statement about 'imaginarium' djinns.

"
A very fun blood-diamond story inspired by Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (Guy Ritchie). Enjoy, 
----

====

A very nice bank in LA was robbed by the Red Hood Gang, a team of thieves who stole Baron Goldfinger's blood-diamonds (warlord-mines gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!).



GOLDFINGER: Those diamonds were precious to me, and I'm very concerned now.



The Red Hood Gang was being hailed in the California Gazette as a modern-day Hole-in-the-Wall-Gang for upstaging blood-diamond dynamics in North America, and no one would be able to catch these fellas in masks, and Goldfinger was utterly confused.



A newcomer however arrived in LA to perform a copycat heist of the Red Hood Gang's blood-diamond heist of Goldfinger's terrorism-financing gems, and this 'copycat' named 'Burglar' rode in on the Metro into the bank area.



BURGLAR ('copycat-thief'): I like collecting artworks of mermaids, which remind me of the natural splendor of dollars!



Burglar, the 'copycat-thief' with unknown origins, had made statistical comparisons between blood-diamond highway inversion and game-theory of sports-set competition directions, realizing that copycat-heists might create blood-diamond matrix shaping regarding the complexity of capitalism-diagonals.



Burglar, the copycat-thief, walked into the very-same LA bank, also in mask/costume, and revealed to the bank manager his toy water-rifle, with see-through inner-working gears, was filled with corrosive acid.



BURGLAR: "As you can see, this see-through acid-filled inner-working gear toy gun is my bank-robbery symbol of diamonds."



After performing the daring copycat-heist, Burglar swapped these new Goldfinger gems for Swiss assets and then purchased shares in a Euro-toy company and marketed toy diamonds (fakes!) to youngsters online, showcasing the social value of capitalism-dawn.



BURGLAR: I might be the real-life rendition of Mirror-Man, a capitalism-depressor.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on July 24, 2021
Last Updated on July 24, 2021
Tags: Blood-Diamond, Heist!

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing