Rogue-Trader {Insider}

Rogue-Trader {Insider}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily blood-diamond 'ninja' coordinates an insider-info 'rogue-trader' heist linked to NASDAQ and blood-diamond dualism.

"
A 'rogue-trader' insider-heist linked to NASDAQ, blood-diamonds, and a net-wizard named Burglar. Enjoy! 
----
====

Amlan Satan calls himself 'Burglar' on Wall Street/NASDAQ. He's been a 'rogue-trader' of intellectual property wealth connected to blood-diamond underground networks linked to terrorism-financing, working with Interpol-relations to destabilize modern corrupt capitalism-barons investing in smuggling and corrupting of the cyber-diamond market. He's a real master thief of the modern cyber-trading market.



SATAN: I studied at Dartmouth, where I gained an appreciation of layered economics spheres linked to capitalism.



Satan/Burglar is planning an insider-theft of a key intellectual property linked to the blood-diamond baron Goldfinger who seeks to trade a Chinese microchip (experimental) for underground profits linked to the terrorist group Cobra. Satan/Burglar hacks into this trade-network on CyberNet (NASDAQ) and procured info regarding the targets/investors of this experimental Chinese chip. Satan/Burglar put in a fake bid-chip for the chip-market, to redirect the investment assets to Zurich and through Interpol-relations in Europe. Now Goldfinger's connected to an emerged cyber-diamond market investigation.



SATAN/BURGLAR: I have no wish to disrupt the cyber-market or trades, but this insider-theft will expose Goldfinger!



Meanwhile, the insider-movements regarding this covert/stealth Chinese microchip trade, rerouted by Satan/Burglar through nifty/swift cyber-hacking and insider-info, has created waves and gossip on Wall Street, suggesting to modern investors that the Chinese electronics/computing market could potentially be connected to Europe for future cyber-diamond network securities.



SATAN/BURGLAR: Maybe I should change my alias to 'Rogue Trader' or 'Insider' or something of cyber-intrigue!



NASDAQ: We're proud of our layered systems of algorithmic network protocols for cyber-diamonds and intellectual properties.



The insider-trade created a need for a special algorithm for diversification of underground communication protocols regarding the data surrounding the cyber-diamond market. Satan/Burglar, being a rather skilled cyber-programmer/hacker, designed a communique-leak program that would reroute insider cyber-diamond market info to 'alternate vendors' which in turn would be directed more to Interpol-relations. NASDAQ investigators with Interpol-relations called this program the 'Dollar-Virus' for its destabilization qualities, and Satan/Burglar was busy using the metro system to relay direct info to market branches in the city.



The New York Times called Satan/Burglar the real-life 'Storm-Shadow' for his uncanny ability to use insider-info to reroute cyber-diamond communications to create more diversified Euro-branches that would inevitably lead to more Interpol-relations commands/inquiries.



SATAN/BURGLAR: The integrity of the cyber-market requires adherence to insider-info reliability...and diagonals!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 24, 2021
Last Updated on July 24, 2021
Tags: NASDAQ, Insider-Crime

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing