Ultra-Magnus: A Boy's Dream

Ultra-Magnus: A Boy's Dream

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily infiltration-agent is involved in multiple tasks in Europe, including a special children's art-exhibition dance, but will he find daylight?

"
A funny Euro-nod to blood-diamond adventurism, children's art, and general society imagination. Inspired by Toys. Enjoy, 
----

====

Amlan Satan is a blood-diamond infiltration-agent (code-name: Storm-Shadow) with Interpol-relations in Europe, subverting baron controls over terrorism-financing. However, he's retired now and making art, blue-colored child-like artworks, models, and replicas.



SATAN (Amlan): I'm a big fan of the Transformers robot Ultra-Magnus and will make a children's color-pencil doodle!



It's true, folks. Satan's a big Ultra-Magnus nut. He collects all kinds of Ultra-Magnus memorabilia and toys and crafts. He even has an authentic G1 Ultra-Magnus Transformers toy, which he keeps in his nifty blue-colored loft-house in Amsterdam.



So, Satan makes this amazing children's Ultra-Magnus robot doodle using only blue-and-red color-pencils and pencils, and he considers it his ultimate toast to the knighthood that is embodies in Ultra-Magnus a valiant robot representing war-ethics and governance idealism.



SATAN (Amlan): This children's doodle of Ultra-Magnus will remind kids in the Dutch museum why robots are daylight!



The blue-loft house where Satan lives is quite a nice building, and it's got amazing windows, which Amlan stares out of to get inspiration for this new life in immersion of art and children's doodles. He loves his place in Europe/Amsterdam. It's surprisingly affordable for an ex-infiltrator (Storm-Shadow).



SATAN: I also like blue-colored toys like water-guns; I once did an Interpol-relations bank blood-diamond mission with one!



A major art dealer working at the Dutch museum wants Amlan Satan's Ultra-Magnus doodle for a special children's event at the iconic museum celebrating depictions of robots and cartoon robots marketed to kids!



In exchange for this service, Amlan's promised a Chagall circus-company painting replica for his blue-loft house in Amsterdam, and Amlan accepts. While all this is going on, Amlan becomes a thief again and steal the original Chagall from the blood-diamond baron Goldfinger, from a nearby museum, pretending to be a costumed 'Thespian' intending to create an art-switch media-deadline.



Amlan switches the original Chagall with the replica from his blue-loft house which was gifted to him and does this all by pretending to be a modern media-marketing specialist in baron-art investments, all designed to draw more attention to the terrorism-financing activities of corrupt barons. The museum exhibit opens for the kids meanwhile, replacing the classics for the children's robot doodles.



Amlan leaves a built Lamborghini in the garage of Baron Goldfinger. When the media begins to ask questions like, "What's the special deal, sir, with all this pseudo-insinuation art-and-diamond substitution-and-treasure (e.g., Lamborghini) reflective of your conspicuous investments, Goldfinger?" the stuped baron has no choice but to respond, "I have plenty of insurance for any transplanted art and feel grateful there're media advocates for my finance investments, who're certainly behind that Lamborghini gift!"



Amlan Satan's pulled off a media-veil uncovering of baron Goldfinger by pretending to be that theatrical 'thief' named 'Thespian' at that nearby museum holding that Chagall Satan performed the switch with for his loft-house. He even had time to attend the children's museum-exhibit opening to boast about his child-like Ultra-Magnus robot-doodle! What an acrobat!



MUSEUM MANAGER: We're thrilled to be celebrating this incredible experience with children appreciating creativity!



SATAN: You see, I had to do one more job, laced within the labyrinth of society, before truly retiring.



Will the media catch Goldfinger? Will Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) finally enjoyed that much-deserved retirement?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on August 2, 2021
Last Updated on August 2, 2021
Tags: Transformers (Fanfiction!)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing