Alien: Brethren

Alien: Brethren

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Weyland space-exploration company sends two explorer-soldiers on a mission to Planet Origae where they must discover daybreak.

"
One final tribute to the amazing sci-fi horror franchise Alien, a nice diorama about the endurance of real disorientation. Signing off finally (my goodness), 
----
====

The Weyland Corporation established their special modern-advanced paradigms for deep space-exploration after light-speed travel was invented for new spaceships capable of going beyond the bounds of Earth's solar-system. Weyland assembled a mission involving two soldier-explorers who'd fly in the spaceship and explore an uncharted planet (obviously) called Origae.



WEYLAND: Our advanced designs reflect an earnest attempt to harness the 'ambition' of man and transform it into evolution!



The two soldier-explorers chosen for the mission were Amlan Satan (an Algerian-American Interpol officer working formerly in Northern Ireland) and Martin Robben (a Dutch-American working for the Navy and exploring deep-sea missions in search of giant squid monsters). Amlan was the nerdier of the pair but an excellent marksman.



Robben (Martin) was the more daring and tough-minded of the pair heading to the uncharted planet Origae but respected the marksmanship and pilot-skills of Satan (Amlan). Martin considered himself 'lucky' to be traveling in outer-space on behalf of and representing man's ambitions.



WEYLAND: We're proud to announce our spaceship will launch in time for Christmas and reports will transmit on TV.



The breadth of mankind and human history had offered clear examples and visions of mass ambition, and it was this sort of macro-evolutionary ambition that fueled such a costly and daring outer-space mission, and Satan (Amlan) remarked that the mission would remind him of the general scale of humanity's undeniable sense of self-grandeur.



Martin Robben on the other hand, though daring by spirit, was thinking/reflecting on all the human horrors of civilization on Earth like terrorism and poverty and why mankind had forged the Hellfire of self-destruction and ruin in pursuit of capital ambitions, and he therefore regarded this space-mission as a form of 'redemption' for all this obvious humankind frailty and moral failure.



ROBBEN (Martin): When I think of Amlan's work in Northern Ireland, I realize we represent humanity's double-face.



SATAN (Amlan): I may be a nerdy analyst/engineer/pilot, but this Weyland venture will help us create images of evolution!



WEYLAND: Human history is defined by its scaling of the labors of economic excellence, and we're framing office history!



Both Robben and Satan remarked on the grandness of the design of the Weyland spaceship called Nostradamus and noted that the mission would reflect the excellence of the advanced/futuristic facilities of the ship which included training and exercise machinery/mazes.



When Satan/Robben landed on Origae, they began taking digital images of the vast planet and noted its varied terrain and its eerie cold feeling but also its organic presence of water and clouds and mountains and ironically missed their home planet as they noted Origae's unique environment!



AMLAN: What in the hell is that parked behemoth, Robben?
MARTIN: It looks like a landed/parked/stationed 'alien' space-craft; we've got to explore inside.



When the pair entered the craft, they transmitted back digital images for Earth-TV of what seemed to be a massive room filled with 'alien-creature' egg-pods which hadn't hatched yet but would obviously give life to an unknown form of intelligence, a species as-of-yet uncategorized by scientists on Earth. The egg-pod layout was quite a marvel to Amlan and Martin.



AMLAN: Keep your multi-laser hand-rifle loaded and charged and ready to fire, in case these egg-alien laying 'parents' appear.
MARTIN: Right; I doubt the 'parent aliens' of these laid alien eggs are necessarily friendly or gorgeous; my gun's hot.



That's when the two Weyland space-explorer/soldiers began encountering the horrifying alien creatures on Origae within the giant 'behemoth' alien-spacecraft they'd entered to explore. Amlan/Martin immediately began transmitting digital-images of these aliens (which they called 'Xenomorphs') to Earth-TV while firing at them and running from them, since these 'Xenomorphs' were anything but friendly and resembled some kind of larger-than-life creepy insect-dragon with razor-claws, acidic saliva, and a dragon's tail.



AMLAN: Keep firing and running; let's make a dash towards our spaceship and attempt to take-off for Earth!
MARTIN: I'm with you on that one; we've managed to kill 5 of these insect-dragon Xeno-aliens, but let's not count.



When Amlan Satan and Martin Robben miraculously made it back to Planet Earth, they're given a hero welcome and parade and champagne and special visits to very fun parties with gorgeous cheerleaders, but afterwards, they're interviewed by Weyland and offer a very somber evaluation. Amlan/Martin simply tell the space-company on Earth where they're now safe-and-secure, "What we experienced was the visual loss of innocence in the presence of a malicious intelligence (an alien!) who revealed to us the 'dark-side' of the existence of primal life, and we're forced to report that the conclusions resemble something of a 'horror-tale' rather than an evolution-doctorate."



Amlan Satan and Martin Robben were put on Klonopin psychiatric medicines while they recovered from the traumatic 'face' of their Origae-Weyland 'adventure' and were treated by cyber-computer simulation games of Othello, so they'd re-exercise their imaginations about creating mazes of evasion and control-borders of containment and strategic territorialism. This helped them 'exorcise' their 'Xenomorph-alien' demons on Planet Origae regarding endured death-traps!



AMLAN: I made this therapeutic digital 'evolution-sketch' depicting existence-progression from creatures to men to aliens.



MARTIN: I'm going to enjoy Northern Ireland Riverdance human culture-exposition performances to forget dark strength!



WEYLAND: This is just the 'tip of the iceberg' for humankind in terms of space-exploration...dimension.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 18, 2021
Last Updated on September 18, 2021
Tags: Alien (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100