ND-World Diorama

ND-World Diorama

A Story by Abishai100
"

A spirited diorama about Notre Dame fans in the United States and why they arguably represent 9/11-commemoration year distances.

"
A 9/11-commemoration year patriotism-tribute to the iconic college-football team of the Notre Dame Fightin' Irish. Enjoy! 
----


====

In this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, where do we look to for real infrastructure-institutional inspiration in the great United States now that the World Trade Center memory is a memory?



We look to the great world fans of Notre Dame Fightin' Irish college-football, who often come out in all kinds of funny regalia/costumes/masks for iconic NBC-broadcast Saturday season games. Notre Dame is a respected/iconic Catholic university in the United States, but it's the fans that make it so cool.



NOTRE DAME FAN: We never lose, because our fans refuse to think we 'really' lost...anything.



Notre Dame Fightin' Irish have boasted multiple titles and incredible teams even in recent years because of strong talents, including the Brady Quinn era in the new millennium, which highlighted the greatness of the school-campus itself.



One Fightin' Irish fan is Amlan Satan, an Algerian-Indian and US citizen who studied poly-sci in the Ivy League and learned about Indian and Irish anticolonial politics against British rule in the 20th Century before becoming a Notre Dame fan.



SATAN: Notre Dame had those two incredible Orange Bowl games in the late 20th-Century, a real gem for Irish fans.



America boasts incredible fortunes and alumni-funding for Notre Dame broadcasting, which is a far-cry from the sectarian hell and poverty in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) where Catholic-Protestant socioeconomic disparity and aggression have created the antithesis of this American form of 'dollar' splendor!



SATAN (Amlan): I go to Notre Dame Fightin' Irish games in the cold in maudlin costumes, after robbing banks...just kidding.



Amlan's wife knows he's an Irish-nut and actually a Catholic-convert by faith but also seriously studied Irish politics in Northern Ireland since he worked with Interpol-relations after college doing blood-diamond infiltration for Sinn Fein commercial work in Belfast. Amlan also began creating blended Irish-Indian saree women's designs, highlighting the strange/incidental 'parallels' between India and Ireland, and his wife Esha appreciated that, appearing in a special Belfast magazine feature about world-commerce in modern Northern Ireland.



SATAN: We support Catholic-advocacy groups like Friends of Sinn Fein which seek inter-religious commerce-driven bridges.



Satan's college professor at Dartmouth happens to be a big-time academic donor to Friends of Sinn Fein and talks about how the role of media and sports-culture marketing in Western civilization, reflected in Notre Dame's NBC-broadcasting relationship, reaches world audiences and the troubled/sectarian Irish-Catholic minority population in Northern Ireland (Belfast), so he's become a sort of intellectualism-motivation for Satan in new era Notre Dame education-culture linked to media/capitalism.



SATAN: Our Irish-Indian blended designs for Belfast magazine reflect a 'Fightin' Irish' oriented spirit of social spirit!



Amlan likes playing a special Notre Dame board-game with his wife Esha before Notre Dame games against rivals, which he believes will deliver the Fightin' Irish special luck for televised games. He's become a real Irish football fan, folks.



SATAN: We're creating a media-based inter-continental marketing magazine campaign for modern democracy storytelling.



FRIENDS OF SINN FEIN: When inter-religious Western civilization media-marketing reaches youngsters, capitalism benefits.



Satan also hypes the value of the socialized board-game Notre Dame Monopoly (Parker Brothers), which is a really eccentric spin-off of the classic real-estate capitalism-competition game in the popular United States.



SATAN: We just hope all this 'folk-energy' reaches the troubled sectarian population of troubled Northern Ireland in 2021.



Amlan Satan is therefore a prototypical modern 'worldly' media-fan/diplomat of Notre Dame Fightin' Irish spirit/culture in Western civilization, so maybe he's creating some 'truth' to all this 9/11-commemoration year sports/media based commercial inter-religious dialogue.



SATAN: I think in a previous life, I was an advocate of the Irish struggle for Catholic liberties in troubled Ireland...perhaps.



For now, Satan is content showcasing all his media-marketing trophies for this sports/media-based approach to inter-religious spirit, which if it reaches the intended audiences in troubled Northern Ireland, will unite Catholics-Protestants alike who simply appreciate terrific sports and toys.



SATAN: The museum-mementos I carry seem to magically symbolize or re-present the magic of global Irish fashions.



"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God" (Christian Bible)



SATAN: When Northern Ireland sees the road out of hell, the Fightin' Irish fans in America will stand and cheer for them too.



In this time of great tribulations, there's small and modest but certain comfort in the reliability of broadcast social activity, which in this modern era hopefully reaches global media audiences...even in places like Belfast.



“You can be sure that the American spirit will prevail over this tragedy” �" Colin Powell (on 9/11).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on September 18, 2021
Last Updated on September 18, 2021
Tags: Notre Dame (Fan-Fable!)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100