Imperialism: The Resistance [Storm-Shadow - Belfast!]

Imperialism: The Resistance [Storm-Shadow - Belfast!]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A spotlight on the glorious 'rhetorics' of demo-politics highlighting the human/social fascination with general dialogue.

"
A UK-fable for this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, a spotlight on inter-religious hellfires of Western Civilization (Northern Ireland) concerning Catholic-Protestant life, inspired by the excellent modern film Patriot Games (Harrison Ford). Enjoy (and God bless!), 
----
====

Let me tell you about my crusade against British Imperialism. My name's Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow), Algerian-Indian Ivy League professor and blood-diamond intelligence-agent with Interpol-relations and captain of the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA) guerrilla-unit destabilizing governance protocols blocking certain socioeconomic policy reforms catering to the under-class Irish-Catholic minority in sectarian Northern Ireland alongside the British-Protestant majority population descended from generations of English colonial settlers from the grand United Kingdom!



As captain/commander of F-IRA, we use special inventive media and markets and underground resources and even ingenuity tools designed to destabilize the sociological 'grip' of Imperialism blocking socioeconomic coexistence of Catholics-Protestants in Northern Ireland in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11.



Our mission is to destabilize British police-military controls preventing inventive socioeconomic reforms and talks between Sinn Fein, the legal/political 'branch' of the Irish Republican Army, and British (UK) Parliament. Our recruits aren't necessarily Irish but are mostly Catholic by faith and are trained to strike at targets to create anarchy for media-spotlights on Irish-Catholic minority population dissatisfaction with status-quo Parliament policies in sectarian Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK).



We have our F-IRA recruits read Barrie's Peter Pan as a spiritual inspiration sociological text to remind ourselves of the ideological 'spirit' behind this anti-imperialism 'crusade' to stop the forces of status-quo governance that catalyze the educational separation between Catholic and Protestant students in the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland).



The British Parliament regards me, Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow), as a modern version of Edward Abbey, using underground rhetoric/rhetorics to create inventive/ingenious forms of political reinvention which simultaneously envision future coexistence between two different cultures (Irish/English) while maintaining the colors/distinction of each (Catholic/Protestant)!



British Imperialism is not unlike global capitalism and reflects the general civilization perception of the magnificence of excellent trophies dedicated to the stabilization of large-scale governance and therefore fortune and prestige and honors. As captain/commander of F-IRA, my job is to detangle the mystique of Imperialism to get to the heart of general social capitalism imagination!



The hallmark of British Imperialism is imposed governance/customs and has created sectarian inter-religious frustrations because of dissatisfying socioeconomic policies by Parliament in Northern Ireland, which has catalyzed many 'troubles' between Catholics-Protestants and has generated many a 'folk-tale' about guerrilla-resistance, anarchy, and even deadly romance. This is pure history, but with complex storytelling, and it's very different in Western civilization from Israel-Palestine.



I've studied the evolution/history of the aesthetic development of social enforcement forces in the United Kingdom such as auxiliary police-military units like the UVF and Black-and-Tans, all reflective of a Protestant will to enforce certain policies designed to keep the Irish-Catholic minority population in-line with current consciousness.



There has been an ongoing and sometimes seemingly endless disagreement in the views of ideological consciousness, as Irish-Catholics and the IRA guerrilla units insist that Sinn Fein's job is to convey to UK Parliament and to the world that the Irish minority population will continue to regard inter-religious sectarian complications as obstacles to normal commercial teamwork and solidarity in the Christian community. This is Western political folklore, and like the Salem Witch Trials in the United States, it represents pure European worry.



British culture has offered us incredible trophies and monuments to the 'sheer excellence' of fashion, industry, military, intelligence, arts, and theater/literature, and inter-religious problems mustn't continue to 'haunt' this modern era of cinema/media in troubled Northern Ireland, so Catholics-Protestants may equally share in the euphoria of this new era of 'magazine' driven capitalism.



While British police-military enforcement teams roll tanks into troubled/sectarian Northern Ireland in front of awestruck native Irish-Catholic minorities who wonder how to create bridge-alliances with their dominant Catholic brethren in mainland Ireland (Dublin), Imperialism resistance actors like F-IRA work to destabilize this form of 'status-quo' dreaming.



As captain/commander of F-IRA, I challenged the British intelligence-office executive Thomas Blair to a challenging 'masked' chess match which I managed to capture with a dashing double-bishop strike at his queen-and-rook humbled flanking offensive, and he called me Peter Pan himself afterwards!



Chess is an art, and hopefully we wage this conflict with chess-imagination, so future historians will not regard Catholic-Protestant rifts in Western civilization with the same deadly scrutiny as they have with fundamentalist terrorists who destroyed the commerce-globalization symbolic World Trade Center on 9/11.



Catholic-Protestant divide is the greatest evidence of the failure of Imperialism or status-quo charting.



British intelligence executive Thomas Blair joked I was Peter Pan so I returned the English compliment with the leprechaun-joke that he reminded everyone of James Bond himself.



F-IRA recruits sometimes take time to distribute toy machine-guns and toy soldier-weapons for Christmastime to the youngsters of troubled Northern Ireland to remind them that their parents/elders/brothers/sisters/officers aren't waging a terrorist-theater to the very death of social evolution!



Mostly, we're concerned about poverty and the crime and anarchy it generates out of frustrated Irish-Catholic minorities in Belfast and elsewhere in Northern Ireland and the dismaying retaliation police-military force which often seem like 'necessary evils' in this 'war' over the spirits of everyday tailors.



The British monarchy/government officials in the past have had to declare IRA missions as pro-terrorist but have also negotiated with Sinn Fein in formal settings so as to 'separate' this Western civilization Catholic-Protestant 'divide' from the darker Israel-Palestine legacy of WWII.



IRA recruits are often labeled as candymen or madmen but are often frustrated Irish-Catholic young men (or women!) who simply can't afford to live as a minority population under Parliament policies dissatisfying the population and neglected by Western media because of the more complex 'face' of Israel-Palestine. Yet, the IRA maintains that Catholic-Protestant divisions could threaten the magic of European tourism!



The face of guerrilla-warfare and/or terrorism has been hideous in the history of mankind, and this has often given 'status-quo' Imperialism the look of sainthood, but in fact, there's so much Sinn Fein and Parliament peace-negotiations that are under-appreciated that this Western civilization divide continues to be thought of in a number of cases as simply a 'criminal' depression.



As captain/commander of the 'alternative' guerrilla-intelligence unit F-IRA, I hope our crusade has involved the circulation of imagery in folk-media that caters to good storytelling regarding the inter-religious hope for future promising media artworks!



The proverbial terrible 'luck of the Irish' is a tale of under-represented unemployment/poverty in troubled/sectarian Northern Ireland (Belfast), and modern talks in UK Parliament represent a concerted effort to convert capitalism failures into 'gems' of inter-religious bridging (e.g., Aer Lingus airlines).



My wife thinks I'm nuts; but I think she's gorgeous...and worth all this 'Irish' madness...she's Irish by the way (since you asked).



When we're not fighting (Imperialism), we're watching Notre Dame college-football on wired TV in troubled Belfast, to remind ourselves that the 'dragon-leviathan' of Western civilization sectarian troubles and inter-religious dissatisfaction can be resolved with curative approaches to 'folk' entertainment.



"The only way to end the malady of disproportionate Imperialism is to honor the drama of detention" ('Storm-Shadow').



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on September 19, 2021
Last Updated on September 19, 2021
Tags: UK Fable, GI Joe (Comics Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100