Salk Sandmen: American Hologram

Salk Sandmen: American Hologram

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three dastardly Cali-dreamers perform a mission against Goldfinger at Salk for a vision of improved intercontinental duffels.

"
A James Bond spoof-parody inspired by Never Say Never Again (Kim Basinger). Enjoy! 
----
====

Three men in California, part of the Friends of Humanity (FOH), were going to lift some hologram-treasures being developed at the Salk in La Jolla (USA) by an evil baron and were doing to drive a Green Hornet car to perform the James Bond like deed in the summertime.



One of the trio is Amlan Satan, co-captain of F-IRA and leader of a blood-diamond antipiracy sting operation connecting British Columbia and Northern Ireland (UK).



SATAN: This Cali-adventure dream is for the sake of great healthy mango-drinks in America for dreamers...and real pirates!



Another of the trio is Thomas Hardy, author of Return of the Native, who's a big fan of Irish crime-novels and wants to know why Baron Goldfinger's storing hologram-diamond piracy-traffic items at the Salk, which is otherwise a Cali-center for incredible research, linked to Scripps.



The final member of the trio is Ron, a soapdish star who wants to turn his life around by serving as an underground patriot and destabilizing the evil deeds of Goldfinger.



SALK: We're proud of our architecture and the approach to socialized sciences/research, inspired by Kahn.



Jonas Salk gained celebrity after discovering the cure to the Polio virus, and the Salk in Cali is named after him, which is why many travelers are seen flocking to the research-area in the summertime, and it's perhaps why Baron Goldfinger wants to explore this under-marketed Western gem.



The trio call themselves the Salk Sandmen ('SS') and hope to inspire real creativity behind diamond-moved clean-coal technologies/sciences being studied by Salk-scientists, and they want to undermine what Goldfinger might try to accomplish with his personalized 'vision' of a fortress of piracy!



The SS (Salk-Sandmen) use special obtained Eastern sci-tech scholar-ID cards and claim to Salk diamond-holders working covertly for Goldfinger as 'recruits' that they have special media access to photograph the hologram-treasures being routed to Northern Ireland or British Columbia.



SATAN: La Jolla is a gorgeous Western area in Cali, and it's where we must 'blend into' the traffic-culture of capitalism.



Unfortunately, Satan has fallen in love with an Irish waitress in La Jolla named Daphne, and his distraction is worrying his partners/associates (Thomas/Ron) that the SS will be too darn wavy to be diligent about what they must do with Goldfinger's evil dominion.



GOLDFINGER: I rule my Western dominion with an iron hand and black leather gloves, and I smoke the finest cigars.



The SS enter the hologram-study area of Salk and replace the treasure-items with replicas designed/constructed and smuggled in with briefcases and transfer the items to an Interpol-relations station in San Diego. The holograms represent a matrix-blueprint for intercontinental capitalism-mazes being veiled for blood-diamond relays.



SATAN: The mission was a success and completed although it was 'technically' deemed a mission impossible, so we drink wine.



Ron makes off with some of the treasure-holdings in a Yellow-Can and dart-mouths to the La Jolla beach to meet up with his surfer-gal Eliza Domore.



GOLDFINGER: When we 'nab' these Salk-Sandmen, I shall treasure their heads on a silver-platter...of danishes!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on October 15, 2021
Last Updated on October 15, 2021
Tags: American Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town's-Byte Town's-Byte

A Story by Abishai100