The Limited Thief II

The Limited Thief II

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily guerrilla-operative working with Interpol-relations for blood-diamond interceptions has a site-selection process and determines if Newfoundland or Nova Scotia is where Goldfinger can be caught!

"
This is a sequel actually or rather an 'alternative-spin' on another blood-diamond political-heist short I wrote on WritersCafe (The Limited Thief: Interpol) with a site-selection reversal-game twist, this time set in Nova Scotia (rather than Newfoundland!). Enjoy, 
----
====

Nova Scotia is an idyllic place, and it's where a guerrilla-intelligence infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations named Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is planning a blood-diamond heist from a bank safe-box belonging to the ruthless Euro-baron Goldfinger for a new underground world group called the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA).



STORM-SHADOW: We're selecting Nova Scotia for a highway-site where Goldfinger creates a depot linking to Northern Ireland.



Currently, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) is going through some serious socioeconomics conditions reform talks between Sinn Fein and Parliament regarding 'affirmative-action employment assistance program reform' policy talks catering to the under-class Irish-Catholic minority population living alongside the British-Protestant majority population (descended from generations of English colonial settlers), and frankly, blood-diamond piracy will affect underworld traffic in sectarian troubled Belfast (Northern Ireland) and create 'rough edges' during these economics-improvement Parliament talks, which is why Storm-Shadow is working in Nova Scotia to intercept blood-diamond traffic going into Northern Ireland.



STORM-SHADOW: I'll be walking into the Nova Scotia bank as a maudlin-thespian with a toy water-rifle filled with acid.



Storm-Shadow had to work with F-IRA and Interpol-relations to determine why/how Baron Goldfinger's using Newfoundland and Nova Scotia as to possible depot-stations for blood-diamond global trafficking stretching into exploited Northern Ireland, where UK Parliament talks regarding economics reform would be destabilized. Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) is selecting Nova Scotia for his heist-site rather than Newfoundland because it might serve as a relay-station to Newfoundland, and Storm-Shadow must opt for a 'thief-limitation methodology' to isolate/target Goldfinger's global highways and draw out media comments regarding bridging to piracy-units.



The Bank of Nova Scotia is where Goldfinger stores his blood-diamonds (from Sierra Leone and other conflict-zones) in a safe-box. This is the bank Storm-Shadow is staking-out, measuring security protocols to determine the timing and imagination of the heist itself. It's like a giant diamond-piracy matrix, really.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and makes for terrorism woes.



Storm-Shadow claims to the Nova Scotia bank manager he's doing street-theater performances about Goldfinger's worldwide famous diamond-holdings and just wants media-photos of the bank's safe-box area and is escorted there by a single guardsman.



The bank of Nova Scotia is a fine building with very standard traffic, so Storm-Shadow sort of 'theatrically' walks through the lobby floor en-route to the safe-box area in his maudlin-thespian mask/costume and sort of dances around with his toy water-rifle in his arms while the guardsman walks with him laughing to take him to the safe-box area.



Once inside the safe-box area of the Bank of Nova Scotia, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) reveals to the single escorting guardsman that his toy water-rifle is indeed filled with hot acid and he's on an Interpol-relations mission to draw out a media comment from Baron Goldfinger regarding gem-piracy journalism and is conducing a prepaid diamond operation and requires the guardsman to participate and keep secrecy and dance in front of the safe-box area security-camera while he himself uses his handy-dandy 'acid-gun' to burn a hole into Goldfinger's safe-box and swap the piracy-gems (from Sierra Leone!) with toy gems hidden in his pocket before leaving the guardsman there to sneak out the bank bathroom window with about $20M worth of Goldfinger's diamonds, leaving behind in his burnt-open safe-box (for the press to find!) delightful toy gems.



STORM-SHADOW: After the selected/isolated Nova Scotia heist, I took a nearby bus to a restaurant.



After enjoying a nice meal at the restaurant, Storm-Shadow had to make Interpol-relations transfers with the Goldfinger-gems for a Swiss account in Zurich before flying back to North America, where his F-IRA associates are conducing intercontinental gem traffic piracy research with Interpol-relations for improved UK Parliament economics reform talks with Sinn Fein and other political leaders! The restaurant in Nova Scotia is delightful, and so Storm-Shadow remarks on the zesty flavors of the country's cuisine.



STORM-SHADOW: I made my way out of Nova Scotia by car before hopping on a train and then a plane to North America.



Storm-Shadow had to retire from this work altogether soon thereafter but wrote candidly in his special 'guerrilla-diary' that he'd wondered what would have altered the modern blood-diamond detection procedure had his associates and he selected Newfoundland (the 'other' Goldfinger gem-piracy depot-station) rather than Nova Scotia and wonders if he should himself travel to Newfoundland someday to retire in peace and comfort.



STORM-SHADOW: Being a real-life James Bond ain't that glamorous, but the reward is in the sanity of democracy.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

21 Views
Added on October 23, 2021
Last Updated on October 23, 2021
Tags: Heist Sequel

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing