Bo & Skarlet: MKX (Fanfiction)

Bo & Skarlet: MKX (Fanfiction)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of a real-life James Bond who's 'transported' inside a video-game and must determine if his road leads him to a more enchanting duty.

"
An enchanting adventure to sign off with finally, inspired by the iconic Mortal Kombat X video-game. Hope you like this one (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan is a blood-diamond infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations in North America who happens to also be a big fan of the video-game Mortal Kombat X (MKX). The game MKX presents fantastic warrior-avatars in an outlandish warrior-zone called Outworld engaged in various combat tournaments governed sometimes by a ruthless warlord named Kotal Kahn. Outworld is quite ominous and reminds Satan (Amlan) of the political dangers of his Interpol-relations work on Earth! One night, Amlan dreams he's magically transported into Outworld during sleep and finds himself wandering in the other-worldly environment.



AMLAN: I think I'll adopt the Mortal Kombat avatar-identity of Bo' Rai Cho, a princely man of skill who's a nerd like me!



So in this dream-sleep Outworld (MKX) adventure, Satan (Amlan) finds himself wandering around as the chubby-princely warrior dude Bo' Rai Cho and engaging in diplomatic relations with the warlord Kotal Kahn and hoping to establish himself as a presence of confidence.



Kotal Kahn announces to Bo that he must not only excel in the Outworld fighting-tourney but must also befriend a maiden-warrior princess named Skarlet and see if she's willing to become his counselor, angel, and friend. Bo recognizes Kahn's commandments as supreme and looks him in the face to consent to this challenge.



BO (Amlan): I'll gift Skarlet, the warrior-princess of Outworld, with my magic gems and see if she'll become my angel of luck.



SKARLET: I'll follow you around and train your fighting skill for the Outworld tourney, but I'm not certain if I'll do more.
BO (Amlan): You're so beautiful, and I find your humble and simple offer immediately noteworthy and only hope for more!
SKARLET: Who knows, mister, you might find I'm able to be more than just a counselor...perhaps a friend too.



BO (Amlan): Skarlet is so gorgeous and such a good fight-trainer that I must seek if she'll become my better friend...or wife!



Suddenly, Amlan awakes from his strange Outworld (MKX) dream-sleep to find himself back in his North American (Boston, USA) apartment and has to log onto his Mortal Kombat X fan-page forum to see what others are saying about the warrior-princess Skarlet now that he's teleported back to normal Earth time.



Amlan ("Bo' Rai Cho") finds himself later that week in a Boston bookstore where he meets a very lovely Irish woman named Scarlett and has no choice but to ask her if she's a fan of Mortal Kombat X (MKX) gaming and if she knows about the warrior-princess Skarlet. The gorgeous woman turns out to be so and does indeed declare herself a fan of Skarlet but tells Amlan the same thing the 'real' Skarlet told him in his dream while he was Bo --- "Perhaps I can be just a book buddy to you...and perhaps become more of a friend later."



Amlan has to return soon to his life of blood-diamond infiltration work with Interpol-relations in North America and doesn't have the opportunity to link-up more with his newfound 'girl-friend' Scarlett and has to put that daydream aside to tend to more grave matters as a masked/costumed guerrilla-operator in Newfoundland and Northern Ireland.



AMLAN ("Bo' Rai Cho"): I think I'll indulge in some home Mortal Kombat games online and see if Scarlett wants to be my pal."



AMLAN: I suppose I could confide to you that I'm sort of a James Bond in my political life, dear.
SCARLETT: Well, we've become trusted friends, haven't we?
AMLAN: I think my work with diamond-intrigue has drawn me to you and to video-games too, dear.
SCARLETT: Well, I suppose an adult man in video-game dream-world has a sort of romantic mindset.



Will Amlan indulge his newfound friendship with Scarlett or find his 'Outworld' like experience with political intrigue will keep him 'sewn' to more complicated diamond-work, thereby deferring his daydream of courting this pal-ship with the gorgeous Earth-girl Scarlett? This could turn out to be a tale of...two destinies.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 24, 2021
Last Updated on October 24, 2021
Tags: Mortal Kombat (Fanfiction!)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing