Se7en Months: A Seton-Hall Crime-Decimal

Se7en Months: A Seton-Hall Crime-Decimal

A Story by Abishai100
"

A noir-vignette of an American campus crime-tale involving conspiracy, intrigue, dark matters, and brain surgery.

"
A crime-parody thriller set in New Jersey (USA) and very loosely-inspired by the damaging film Se7en (David Fincher). Last one (really), 
----
====

Seton Hall University is where Amlan Satan works as a poly-sci professor, offering course-lectures on modern capitalism labyrinth complications like piracy and terrorism. He's been teaching there for the last 7 months, friends.



SETON HALL: We offer our modern students wide access to media/resources catering to great civilization doctorates!



The University's just hired a new brilliant-and-bright man of colors, and it's Amlan Satan, the new kid on the faculty, and he's a real eccentric, often showing up at courses/classrooms in outrageous Halloween costumes, claiming he's a modernism 'prophet' of capitalism complexity theory. However, rumors abound he's actually a co-captain of the secret underground world group known loosely as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (FIRA) which works to destabilize blood-diamond piracy stations in the UK with Interpol-relations.



DR. SATAN: I'm also the proud new assistant-coach of the Pirates men's ice-hockey team and love the game.



Suddenly, there's a horrid crime-news story on Seton Hall TV about a double-murder involving two homosexual professors who're living together in a very luxurious college-funded apartment on campus. The double-murder has everyone making gossip, since it's already rumored that the killed gay profs (males) were former Interpol analysts working through Net-portals in DC.



Dr. Satan is somehow implicated in a University 'fanzine' article about gossip linked to his involvement with FIRA/Interpol. However, Satan retorts with a editorial in the Seton Hall Flyer claiming he's only analyzing the deep complexity of capitalism labyrinths in the West and is therefore 'oblivious' to any new era concerns about terrorism/piracy actually 'going-on' in the real world. He's simply a 'nerdist' of capitalism medicine and denies any ties to underground intrigue himself. Satan further augments this editorial-claim in the Flyer with a characterization of the medical treatment of an apprehended super Cobra-terrorist in the UK, with details on how his inflamed toxoplasmosis-condition in the brain is approached by University medical-center surgeons with careful lancet-clippings of the poor man's brain muscle diagonal wires!



SETON HALL: We really 'doubt' any involvement of Satan with these blood-diamond conspiracies tied to the double-murder!



DR. SATAN: We'll be discussing in class this month the careful paradigm-presentations of anti-terrorism rhetoric in comics.



FLYER: We still assert the real possibility that Satan himself is the murderer responsible for the daylight campus killings!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on October 31, 2021
Last Updated on October 31, 2021
Tags: Crime-Noir, America

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing