Stewardess/Stalker: The American Detective!

Stewardess/Stalker: The American Detective!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Western diorama about media-oriented intuition for a civilization gauged by socialized dance.

"
An homage to the Western civilization trend of media-driven imagination (e.g., Videodrome). Enjoy! 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a blood-diamond operationalist with Interpol-relations operating in North America and happens to be obsessed with a pro-football cheerleader who's party of the Super Bowl matchup coming up in the USA. He's a real 'nerdist' of modern network intutions.



The matchup in the Super Bowl between the 49ers-Ravens has Satan thinking about the quality/face of media-money in a world gagued by the 'aesthetics' of network-driven customs/couture (e.g., Jerry Maguire). 



SATAN: I've been stalking Cany for about 2 years now, and I think/conscious she's a 'gem' of the modern world of media.



As the Ravens score first in this exciting game, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) thinks about his return-flight on Southwest back to the West Coast and returning to his North American blood-diamond work and forgetting temporarily about all this human-nature fitness and comfort in media-driven civilization!



SATAN: I hopped onto the Southwest flight back to the West Coast and became obsessed with a 'stewardess' for money!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and makes terrorism-woes!



When Storm-Shadow returned to his life of intelligence-underworld, he remembered fondly his canonical football spectator-experience and relived it with a Tecmo Bowl game with the 49ers in a certain distinctive posture/stance and thought about what made Western civilization so darn 'demo-defined' in this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11.



SATAN: Perhaps the West has a keen-eye for the dance of media-driven network-oriented...distancing!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 30, 2021
Last Updated on November 30, 2021
Tags: American Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing