Praetorian: Sonic Imploder [Origae-Nova]

Praetorian: Sonic Imploder [Origae-Nova]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A sci-fi fantasy presentation of what comprises imaginations about pure dreams.

"
A tribute to 'theoretical sci-fi' inspired by 12 Monkeys and The Lawnmower Man.  
----
====



Generative destabilization is the hallmark of the creation of structured volatility in dynamic systems of organic molecules spontaneously arrayed in reactive isotopes of themselves in regular patterns of recurring 'explosive' forms. This tremor in the molecular fabric of our universe belies the general logic of the Leviathan, a system of 'chaos' describing the sticking and parting of discrete objects in motions characterizing pure entropy. Of course all this science-jargon gibberish is only useful when describing/qualifying the 'nature' of organic molecules moving in behavioral patterns typical of replicative or even redundant self-sustaining 'tracks' that give way to 'super-structures' of complete macro-systems subjugation, as in the case of a global organic virus that overcomes any bio-systems 'immune-defense' against wrought stasis. 



We might consider a behavioral 'antecedent' in the psycho-active impact of Klonopin or NyQuil-sleep for patients with immune-system deficiency disorders requiring entire systems coordination adaptations, in regards to the body's flexibility towards external deformity!



What then can be said about the evil video-game villain-avatar 'Cut-Man' who represents the pure re-presentation of macro or even micro-systems destabilization? We might need a super-Praetorian or soldier-guardian hero-man such as the pseudo-invincible Mega-Man who's able to withstand the cutting-saw blades of the nefarious Cut-Man by shooting rounded spheres of laser-energy called pellet-bullets from his body-armor cannon-arm weapon, enabling him to literally (and figuratively) subvert Cut-Man's special 'brand' of matrix libertine deformity and complete layer-cutting. Cut-Man represents the wrought dark magic of fabric disorientation, while the valor-driven Mega-Man counters this systems-challenge with a special 'energy-shot' of pure designed linear consciousness. Such is the real tale of wrought sanity in times of complete Leviathan of the tangible 'horror' of Cut-Man's unique 'brand' of depressing violence. Such is the revelation of the Praetorian.



Mega-Man or a Praetorian defends the macro-system of universal-fabric from what is called the Sonic Imploder impact, an 'event' not unlike a super-nova or Event Horizon in/during which the layering of the molecular array of substance(s) literally 'caves-in' from the pressure of spontaneously volatile manifolds becoming a 'singularity' of infinite vanishing! This sort of organic 'vanishing' reveals why the universe can be compared to a ripe orange fruit, capable of either ebullient regular spherical outgrowth or complete self-deteriorating layer-ruining juice erosion. Such 'vanishing' reveals the strange 'magic' of the Praetorian (e.g., Mega-Man) who'll save us from the hideous deformity of the 'super-virus' of systems-terrorism (e.g., 9/11)!



Will Mega-Man ever visit a faraway organic planet like Origae, inhabited by a lethal alien intelligence called the Red Xenomorph, capable of spewing a deadly acidic saliva which explodes upon contact with any exterior surface, thereby revealing this hostile/malicious evil alien being to be a 'messenger' of pure/raw devastation? Will we see Mega-Man come out 'on top' as the true defender of universal systems 



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on December 7, 2021
Last Updated on December 7, 2021
Tags: Sci-Fi

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing