Aldrich Killian's Leviathan

Aldrich Killian's Leviathan

A Story by Abishai100
"

A modern 'mad scientist' finds darkness amidst 'strange' phenotype-studies regarding tiger-valor and must wrought distances.

"
An unusual sci-fi/fantasy comic about the 'wrought' diagonals of civilization...doctorates, inspired by Gattaca
----


====

Aldrich Killian spent hours making child-like pencil-drawings of the Salk Institute and was certain that he'd found a way to re-present the Leviathan (the sea-beast of chaos) in the special genomics-department at the iconic science-institute for biological and chemical studies relevant to Earth evolution!



ALDRICH KILLIAN: I believe I've found the ideal way to 'rear' a tiger's awesome phenotype to render him a beast-of-valor!



He'd performed the impossible by using female-human signals/signs to rear an animal-tiger to become more sensitive to the charms/beauty of a female, and he'd become famous at creating a 'phenotype-cultivation' behavior-cage system at the Salk to make organics-development on Earth much more 'intriguing' in terms of the evocation of 'raw' dance.



ALDRICH KILLIAN: My God, what've I done...have I synthesized the most terrible form of organic-monster in a vain tiger-man?



Aldrich Killian committed suicide in his Swiss chateau after watching his favorite movie, Gattaca (Ethan Hawke), and he'd done so with a special handgun he purchased, an antique 'diamond' worth over $1M, and he left a special 'dark' message in his suicide-note which read, "My only hope/wish is that students from Dartmouth will not proceed with due-diligence the tragic course of vain-dollars I sought with my DNA-studies, and so, I've left this planet, hoping the afterlife will offer me something normal-life couldn't --- an 'immortal' sense of detour."



The pseudo-tragic moral of this unusual tale-of-science is that our protagonist antihero 'mad scientist' Aldrich Killian discovered something truly designed in his vain-glorious quest for organics/genomics self-reorganization, and that discovery, though it led to depression/suicide which is very sad, reminded his 'strange' fans/readers that there's something undeniable about the quest for knowledge --- the right to 'draw' distances.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on December 13, 2021
Last Updated on December 13, 2021
Tags: Genetics, Sci-Fi

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Beryl Town-Beryl

A Story by Abishai100