BG: House of Cards

BG: House of Cards

A Story by Abishai100
"

An inventive New England (Ivy League) social-media venture involves the celebration of youth-targeted toys designed to promote data.

"
A culture-fable about American inventive media/education, inspired loosely by Fried Green Tomatoes
----
====

A New England boarding-school teacher named Amlan was collecting colorful Irish folk-tale books for a new Ivy League presentation about social media surrounding imagineering for young students immersed in the world of social environment landscaping.



Amlan paired up with a major magazine-writer in New York to coordinate an East Coast Ivy League media-platform celebrating socialized access for teachers involved in market-world ideas regarding world-folklore cinema for youngsters!



AMLAN: We're basing our Ivy League venture out of a special fraternity/social-house in New England for this convention!



Now, this social-house, 'BG' in the Ivy League in New England, was known for its pluralism consciousness and worldly attitudes towards education/culture for democratic social-media platforms, which is why it was chosen as 'ideal' and also because its iconic basement was hospitably conformed for student-life activity.



AMLAN: We're making snow angel sculptures outside the social-house to inspire the kids to think about magic/folk-tales.



In fact, this 'BG venture' involved the collection of incredible youth-targeted cyber-toys and computer-age artifacts designed to promote a healthy education in social-media use/accessibility, which was great for this modern brand of activity for youth-fitness.



AMLAN: We're showing a Xmas-time screening of the Grinch-Christmas as the holiday-season of festive cartoons approaches.



This was indeed the age of magazines, media, social platforms, and distances for education/culture access, and it was all 'perfectly' commercial, and it reminded the everyday American consumer of the 'intelligence' behind blending things like autumn fashions with soccer-sport iconography --- all geared towards social activity markets/media!



AMLAN: We're even using Warhol's soup-can paintings for re-presentations of commercial vanities as market-diaries.



Would such a social-media venture, this 'BG experiment' in New England work for this era of market-driven activity? This was the age of Facebook/FaceTime after all, and everyone appreciated the 'imagination' of youth-targeted arts/crafts/tech. Perhaps this would serve as a 'milestone' for the road to perfection.



AMLAN: We hope to promote media-toys and imagination to engage students in the 'idea' of American daylight!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on January 24, 2022
Last Updated on January 24, 2022
Tags: American Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing