Volunteer Apple

Volunteer Apple

A Story by Abishai100
"

An idea about college-athletics cheerleading and why it might highlight global-media sports-differences!

"
An homage to sports-markets media, inspired by the very fun American film Bring It On. Signing off (thanks so much for reading!), 
----
====

A special media-figure was at a mobile-tech/social-media convention to promote the circulation of American college-football cheerleader imagery on cyber-forums.



This media-market figure was using special American fanfare surrounding the iconic Tennessee Volunteers college-football team cheerleader squad cyber-imagery, widely-accessible now in media formats (i.e., Internet).



Well, we know that football is called soccer elsewhere in the world, and in America football is a throwing and running game and not a rolling-kicking ground game as it is in the hugely-popular world-sport, and in fact, in America football is more popular than 'soccer' as elsewhere in the world, people deified the soccer-legend Maradona and not the football-legend Tom Brady!



This media-market figure nevertheless was opting to celebrate the Western access to Tennessee Volunteers market-media cheerleader imagery to promote the idea of student-athlete access to ideas/media surrounding the dialogue about collegiate athletics.



Fortunately, she paired up with a media guru, a cyber-forum marketing specialist named Satan who knew just how to highlight the modern Western appeal of Volunteers cheerleaders even in this World Cup soccer (Qatar) year, and Satan wanted to use special cyber-'fanzines' to market the idea of student-athletics in the United States!



SATAN (Cyber-Specialist): We have to think like 'cobra-ninjas' if we're to highlight the American love of football-cheerleading.



CHEERLEADER FANZINE: Can Volunteers 'apples' overcome the modern globalism 'gap' in sports-biases world for Olympiads?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on January 24, 2022
Last Updated on January 24, 2022
Tags: American Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing