Xenomorphs-Hybrid: Arctic

Xenomorphs-Hybrid: Arctic

A Story by Abishai100
"

A US Arctic 'ice-station' is challenged by an alien-thing mutation invasion, requiring its valiant scientists-soldiers to complete dish.

"
Signing off with a sci-fi horror short, which isn't a huge surprise I think (I love this stuff!). 
----
====

In a special US arctic ice-station, scientists and soldiers were about to engage with a nasty visit by an alien species which was planning an invasion of our blue planet with multiple 'Xenomorph' intelligent shape-shifting terrain creatures which had the 'uncanny' ability to multiply and hybridize into mutant mega-monsters, making this ice-station a modern day drama-stage for human defiance!



The scientists-soldiers discovered an alien craft (spaceship) crash-landed and submerged beneath the ice-layers by the ice-station in the Arctic and excavated it and began to scour around inside, which is when they found multiple 'baby aliens' sitting inside the space-craft gestating, and they'd decided to keep the craft/specimens for government research!



The lead soldier of this US Arctic ice-station, Amlan Satan, was a skilled captain/leader as well as marksman, and when the alien gestation infants escaped from the ice-station cage-lab area and began to grow in size and multiply/mutate and hybridize into 'super-monsters' of wrath/invasion, Satan decided he'd have to transform his life from one of Earth defense into one of species defiance...making him a Captain America of human design.



AMLAN SATAN: We're going to have to work together, not let this alien 'thing' deceive us into betrayal(s) and gear-up and fire!



At first, the scientists-soldiers simply banded together and began to trek around the ice-station perimetry in this Arctic area, reporting back to the US government in DC and claiming they'd require some sort of back-up and in the meanwhile continue to evade/fire with special light-vision tools/devices and liquid-nitrogen hand-guns!



AMLAN SATAN: It's clear this 'alien thing' is a Xenomorph(s)-hybrid, and we'll shoot at it with liquid-nitrogen ice-guns at head.



After Satan reported triumphantly back to DC that the humans on the Arctic 'ice-station' had managed to freeze/shatter the heads/bodies/corpses of the Xenomorphs-hybrid invasion creatures of larger-than-man-size, they wondered what this modern-day Earth-defiance 'folktale' would generate in terms of future universe space-exploration paranoia...and design!



AMLAN SATAN: I think what we learned most of all from this 'sporting' football/soccer drama is the 'will' to live by tea.



DC JOURNAL: What will be the account of this horrific encounter with alien-life is the human 'will' to defy darkness.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on January 24, 2022
Last Updated on January 24, 2022
Tags: Sci-Fi Horror

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100