Xon: Amsterdam Thief

Xon: Amsterdam Thief

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily-tale of diamond operations in Netherlands inspired by modern intelligence-operations diarism.

"
A Euro-adventure inspired by the iconic post-Orwellian dystopia film Killing Zoe (Roger Avary). Enjoy! 
----
====

In modern Amsterdam (Netherlands), a special blood-diamond operationalist with Interpol-relations named Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) was plotting a raid of an evil baron's bank safe-box in the city of art/artists.



The 'diamond-ninja' Storm-Shadow (Satan) is a master of safe-box cracking and plans to switch blood-diamonds from Sierra Leone owned/operated by Baron Goldfinger with toy diamonds. His 'GI Joe' alias is Xon.



STORM-SHADOW: This will be an exercise in 'killing zoe' which will remind us all of the media-highways of piracy-gem chat.



Storm-Shadow takes the Amsterdam Metro to the ING bank in the Netherlands where Goldifnger's storing his blood-diamonds.



STORM-SHADOW: This bank is immaculate and reminds one of the 'James Bond' theatricality required by modern intelligence!



He tells the bank-manager he's costumed as an 'Eskimo-photojournalist' seeking street-theater prop bank safe-box photos (iPhone) for his show about blood-diamonds and reveals his toy prop water-rifle before being escorted to the safe-box area of the Amsterdam ING Bank!



STORM-SHADOW: I told the escorting guardsman to dance in front of the security-camera.



Satan's toy water-rifle is filled with acid and he's using it to burn a hole into Goldfinger's safe-box and swaps his piracy-diamonds with toys and walks out the bank-restroom window with $20M worth of the Goldfinger gem and exchanges his fee at an Interpol-relations exchange-station near Amsterdam before buying some personal items of capitalism-symbolic value.



AMSTERDAM JOURNAL: What we've learned from Goldfinger's media-response is the modern cyber-fear linked to true pirates!



Storm-Shadow (Satan) buys a bunch of Transformers cassette-robot toys for the youngsters of Amsterdam before departing for Belfast (Northern Ireland) for his new FIRA/FOH mission. These toys re-present a civilization intuition about traffic-deletion(s).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world diamond-exchange and makes terrorism woe!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 26, 2022
Last Updated on January 26, 2022
Tags: Euro-Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing