Rain-X: Data-Fable

Rain-X: Data-Fable

A Story by Abishai100
"

A parody-vignette of the media-age illuminating 'strange-bedfellows' of journalism/celebrity and the 'disclosure(s)' of political-machinery distances.

"
A parody of the media-age, inspired very loosely by Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. Enjoy, 
----

====

The Western world was filled with the intrigue-drama of great socialized daydreams which made United States immigration a 'hallmark' of new-era 'faerie-tales' of the experience of traffic-storytelling/journalism/art.



The tech-info 'grid' facilitated by the emerged new-era capitalism 'society' raised the towers of Microsoft/NASDAQ which cast the tech-toy use of aesthetically 'ergonomic' commercial 'structuralism' as culturally wise in the United States. This facilitated the 'fashion' of social-media/Internet and made the American Dream all the more 'cyber' and diary-like!



Phoenix Wright is a Philadelphia attorney trying a new strange civil-case involving the 'capture' and 'exposure' of a team of infiltrating 'ninja-warriors' resembling the US-SEALs team and operating with Interpol-office(s) relations in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and British Columbia (North America). This 'infiltration(s)-unit' known as 'Red-Mask' (RM) is an assembled 'invisible' force with GI Joe paramilitary commands and is revealed to be a seriously intriguing 'force' for globalism-defending espionage/infiltrations and is suddenly more interesting to American reporters/citizens than Oliver North himself. The American Dream and its storytelling has suddenly taken a more radically 'ninja' shape for immigrants learning about the 'New World' on TV.



RED-MASK (RM): We're ninjas and assemblers of the gem-piracy unit known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' and count ourselves no different than any other 'covert special-force(s)' team in Western history/folklore and don't wish to be cast (suddenly!) as journalism-poignant for this Philadelphia media-courtship case involving our interactions with storytellers for the casting of the 'American Dream' and its immigration-ramifications as capitalism-mandates.



The main counselor for the media of the United States citizenry trying this strange media-operation is Winona Smith, whose son happens to be a huge fan of Mortal Kombat video-games (a 'ninja-combat' cyber-cult phenomenon in the modern world!) and is therefore 'versed' in the 'street-language arts' of combat-intrigue fascination and storytelling relevant to the immigrant's view of the 'New World' (United States) as a lore-haven for valor-art(s).



WINONA SMITH (Philadelphia Counselor for Media): This 'cyber-image' will transcend the 'scandal' of Oliver North and offer the media-world a new 'doctorate' for the re-presentation of politics-intrigue and American 'warrior' casting for the redemption of the spirit of Western journalism regarding 'open-disclosures' of covert 'cinema' debates!



LEGAL TEAM (Media - Ms. Smith's aides): We'll make this 'ninja-celebration' the 'cure' to the Oliver North wound (US-IQ).



RED-MASK (RM): We're using a special artwork symbolizing 'Asian cuisine chopsticks-utensils' use as 'skill' IQ for ninja-nets.



PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER: The 'notion' that the aesthetic ergonomics of governance/warfare/intrigue design for commercial storytellers and toy-designers has no bearing on Western capitalism-lore is ludicrous; we want American youngsters to care about the quality of politics-warfare 'imagination' in the United States, which is why we take time to make 'epic-movies' about the Navy SEALs warriors!



MS. SMITH (Counselor-Media): Why can't Red-Mask expose their ninja-skills for American defense(s) as a disclosure of Western political-warfare 'skill' celebrations, if only for the express/limited purpose(s) of 'advanced' media-info era journalism catering to the immigration-favoring media-reporting of 'traffic' designers?



RED-MASK (Self-Assembled Counselor): As the lead-spokesman of my ninja-unit in this 'landmark' Philly-media case involving disclosures of ninja-operations/units for express/limited purpose(s) of immigration-appealing journalism and storytelling, I'm to admit that the vision of our unit is not sharing of 'skill' disclosure but the ideations of 'detective-work' democracy, which suggests the commercial 'verdict' of the age-of-media/celebrity is really an illumination of socialized distance(s)!



PHILADELPHIA RESIDENT (TV-Interview): These 'amazing' and incredible 'Red-Mask' ninjas working as a covert 'GI Joe' subforce seems to be 'hesitant' in celebrating their skill-excellence for American pride/lore because of simple humility but I think we need such 'fantastic' media-tales about valor-patriots 'paraded' to remind us that the scandals of Oliver North and Vietnam era(s) do not 'block-out' our visions of immigration-candy 'faerie-tales' for kids!



MS. SMITH (Counselor for Media): We remember the works of Arthur Conan Doyle who suggested in his writings about 'faeries' that the theosophy and metaphysics behind speculative social identification of 'fantastic' consciousness illuminates a 'detective' stance on the democratic/intellectual value of entreating 'basic curiosity' about 'extra-ordinary' skill.



RED-MASK (Self-Assembled Counselor): We've agreed to pit two or three of the female members of our covert ninja-unit from Northern Ireland in a series of pro-capitalism cyber-fanzine 'fashion-aesthetics' portraits representing our 'agreement' to celebrate underground military excellence in the 'beauty' of our team-members through the 'media/photojournalism lens' of magazine-culture immigration-favoring diaries.



STUDENT: I've made a sports-stadium replica with the Red-Mask 'ninjas' as kid-friendly play-action 'dolls' to offer a youth-view on this entire 'Oliver North trauma' cure chatter about 'ninja-force excellence' celebrations for adult-world (immigration) favoring 'faerie-tales' about human distances and discretion, which reminds me of the movie Angels in the Outfield!



PHILADELPHIA RESIDENT: I saw a 'Red-Mask' in WalMart the other day and realized I was cured of the 'Oliver North depression'.



HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: This is the era of celebrity and fantasy-games, and this 'Oliver North trauma' cure in media will remind us why our folk-tales about 'covert' patriots will create stronger daylight(s) for kids fascinated by the 'skill' of political-warfare photography!



RED-MASK: We insist we're not 'celebrities' but 'diplomats' of the emerged media-era of strong folklore-favoring dollars.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 20, 2022
Last Updated on May 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing