Academy-Youth {IQ}: Ed-Digital

Academy-Youth {IQ}: Ed-Digital

A Story by Abishai100
"

A portrait of Western-cinema labor(s) and the heroics 'wrought' from real political/traffic danger(s).

"
A story about youth-demos inspired very loosely by Baby Geniuses. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

This is the story of my breakout one-hit-wonder in Hollywood, when I made a movie about the Irish Republican Army troubles with the Protestant UVF in sectarian Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) as a children's schoolteacher who'd been beset by political woe(s) and carried out strange IQ for the sake of community inter-religious coexistence dialogue/journalism.



Oscars-night is quite the 'phenomenon' in Western civilization, a night of 'recognition' of the culture-diadems of cinema-culture parades/trophies for the 'laurel(s)' of lyrics and storytelling. I'd become a 'sensation' in the cinema-landscape after this Irish Republican Army film (Steven Soderbergh) and was invited to see the 'dazzle' of the iconic broadcast event of Western dance/music, and I'd hoped to usurp some serious contenders for the golden-trophy of storytelling/motion-picture(s). 



There'd been multiple/several high-quality movies/motion-pictures that 'Oscar(s)-night' in Hollywood (Cali) that set-the-stage for a competition-IQ for the media-broadcast era. I was nominated for Best Supporting Actor for my 'unusual' portrayal of a stranger of the New IRA in Catholic-Protestant Belfast (Northern Ireland, UK) who'd become immersed in youth-education programs for the advocacy of democracy-storytelling, and critics called me 'Oscar-worthy' because of my uncanny rendition of a 'traffic-IQ man' who'd been cast as a real-life 'super' hero.



CRITIC: This portrait of a Belfast immigrant who became a schoolteacher and guerrilla-diamonds thief for unemployment-talks in Parliament regarding piracy-temptations in crime-world(s) in Northern Ireland reminds us why modern cinematic-storytelling may 'cast' characters/avatars of rather 'unusual' sociopolitical density/weight regarding the imagery of socialized controversy.



That night, major movie 'celebrity' was cast as a shadow-light of the Western revelation(s) of real sociocultural traffic IQ/drama/intrigue, and a major female 'star' was perhaps honored for her casting of criminal-insanity as a 'phenomenon' of the failure(s) of psychiatry in Western civilization. I knew the competition was 'literally' distinguished!



MEDA-REPORT(S): There's something unique about Academy-Awards spotlight(s), perhaps because of media-diaries!



However, this strange 'super'-hero story about Oscars-night isn't about media-journalism but about kids! The youngsters who appear at Oscars-night dressed in glittering dress and hoping to cast the cinema-culture of the West as social conversation remind us of the 'diplomacy' of storytelling.



A young actress (Nathalie) who'd been nominated alongside me for the Best Supporting Actress award that Oscars-night was, like me, invested in stories/movies about youth-experience(s) in globalism-traffic, for her portrayal of a wartime nurse in a hospital for children, and she'd been 'hawked' by critics as overly-controversial and dramatic for youth-refugee stories, not unlike me, who'd been in an incendiary film about sectarian education/life, which is what drew me to her in this night of photogenic diaries.



Ironically, the IRA-film I'd made which earned me the Oscar-nod/nomination inspired me to further my own/personal cyber-comics work with youth-media and adventure-stories about schools/academies in 'flux' because of strange politics and governance and empire-fear(s), and I sought to market these comics specifically in sectarian Northern Ireland!



CRITIC: This 'breakout' laurel-performance/nomination for this Belfast Baudelaire reminds us why stories create youth-IQ!



So, I invited Nathalie to a Belfast schoolhouse where we'd work together as co-teachers/peers in a media-program/initiative to 'trumpet' the access to resources/kits/toys for youth immersed in inter-religious coexistence 'complexity' in modern Europe (Western civilization) and were portrayed in newspapers as 'celebrities' with 'real' democracy-dollar(s).



They now call me the 'real Peter Pan' of Western media-traffic/culture, and Nathalie's been called my 'Florence Nightingale' of the media-dollar(s) ideations, and though I failed to win the Oscar that night in Hollywood (Cali), I became content as a social-media era 'messenger' of Western traffic-theater!



NATHALIE: The experience(s) of youth-education in complicated (Western) civilization is storytelling/dance.



So, we 'customized' a special doll/figurine in visage of Nathalie and made her our Belfast schoolhouse 'Athena' and hoped to cast her in the nonfiction condition(s) of real inter-religious storytelling, way past the 'fiction' dollar(s) of Oscars-night.



CRITIC: If this Oscars-duo will make Nathalie a Euro-goddess, then we'd create new 'faerie-tales' about globalism-diet(s).



I didn't win the Oscar. However, now, alongside my Western comics-heroine (Nathalie), I've become a social-media messenger for cyber-ideation(s) of real progress in the modern 'dominion' of story-driven dates. Isn't that the real dream?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 21, 2022
Last Updated on May 21, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Houseguest Houseguest

A Story by Abishai100