Nanny-Robber: Dartmouth*

Nanny-Robber: Dartmouth*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'faerie-tale' of a theatrical pirate-performer in Europe with a piracy-gem vigilance 'deed' about real doctorate(s).

"
A globalism piracy 'parody-dramedy' inspired by the capitalism-IQ film Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!), 
DISCLAIMER: I've no formal education in politics-IQ surrounding blood-diamond reports and present this work of cinematic fanfiction as a re-presentation of capitalism-diarism only (for public detention)! 
----
====

I saw a symbolic and iconic Western/American (Hollywood-Cali) film about gem-piracy traffic from Sierra Leone and decided to travel to sectarian Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) to infiltrate a blood-diamond baron safe-box bank security for antipiracy media catering to poverty address in Parliament.



I took the underground Friends-of-Humanity alias 'Storm-Shadow' and walked into a Belfast bank with Baron Goldfinger's African blood-diamonds and performed a special media-theatric(s) stunt for report(s) of underground piracy infiltrations advocating open-journalism regarding destabilization of overground poverty-reform talks in UK Parliament!



BANK MANAGER: This 'fellow' insisted in his theater-street costume that he had 'toy-gems' for Goldfinger for a media-tale!



The 'vision(s)' of such antipiracy movement(s) favoring poverty-address in Euro-Parliament reflects our new-era comics-fantasy storyboards about vigilance/justice and 'super'-heroics and therefore moved me to create a special journal-imagery for the advocacy of economics-driven socialized drawing(s).



I'm a cog-sci professor at Dartmouth (New England) and therefore contemplate 'deeply'/'academically' about the quality of capitalism-IQ in modern Western civilization and after seeing the iconic/symbolic film about blood-diamonds decided to become a 'James Bond' of the intellectual media-report(s) landscapes.



So, folks, I walk into the Belfast bank (Northern Ireland) and hand the attending manager a little box of toy-gems and inform him (in my theater-costume) that I'd been delivering 'toys' to Euro-banks with Goldfinger-assets/gems for journalism tales about securities gossip surrounding investment(s) in banking activity that go 'neglected' because of apathy towards finance/capitalism distance(s).



The detective after me on this Euro-crusade is an American policewoman who noticed some strange blood-diamond operation(s) in Boston (New England) and chased me on Aer Lingus all the way to Northern Ireland, confident that she'd been tracking a 'real-life' Pink Panther 'pirate' and hoped she'd draw some important news-fables about vigilance in times of piracy-vigilantism.



BANK MANAGER: This 'fellow' seemed to want to create a 'random' street-media/theater message about Goldfinger-IQ.



I walk into the safe-box area of the vault-room of the Belfast bank and take iPhone imagery for my ensuing cyber-blog(s) about the intricate 'depth(s)' of Goldfinger-assurances in modern Euro-banking insurances with diamond-market securities, and I tell the people on the street outside the bank to take photos of the bank for a rumor about a underground heist with blood-diamonds about to be carried-out by an Interpol-vigilante team called Dartmouth.



POLICEWOMAN: This 'Robin Hood' journalism theatrical-artist in Belfast wants to make a 'truck' out of Goldfinger-IQ dowry!



GOLDFINGER: I've multiple 'agents' in Boston to root-out this 'vigilante' who wishes to make media-IQ out of gem-depression.



When I made my cyber-blog about the quality of poverty-address in Parliament (UK) destabilized by piracy-gem traffic, the policewoman on my trails comments, "Baron diamond investments/insurance are 'complemented' by citizenry-IQ and feedback regarding jewelry."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 21, 2022
Last Updated on May 21, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100