Pizza-Kitchen: Boston

Pizza-Kitchen: Boston

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'valiant' cyber-homeschooling teacher ('Storm-Shadow') is a 'pirate' of capitalism-IQ in New England dreaming of diplomacy media-drawer(s).

"
A fable about 'potential' in America, inspired by It Could Happen to You (Nicolas Cage). Enjoy, 
----
====

There's so many immigrants who come into the United States ('New-World') from Ireland/Italy that the 'plethora' of candid/traditions/customs photography would inspire storytellers of their own rights to make their own special 'brands' of faerie-tales for modern civilization!



The Irish and Italians (Catholics, etc.) communities of the 'New-World' compose the special fabric(s) of United States 'faerie-tales' about migration and capitalism-IQ and daydreams about pure ambition and traffic. That's what this story is about, a tale of consumerism/consumption and offbeat daydreams about discovery in this new place.



Amlan Satan is an Algerian-American (naturalized!) immigrant who loves pirate-tales/comics and creates special cyber-homeschooling blogs in New England (for kids!) about fortune-adventure imaginations in the 'New-World' posing himself as a 'real-life' pirate named Storm-Shadow!



AMLAN SATAN: This new era of globalism requires 'serious-lenses' of traffic-media and stories/journalism for democratic IQ.



'Storm-Shadow' works mainly in Harvard-Square, interviewing traffickers/students/travelers about the 'quality' of immigration-traffic fear(s) and what composes the modern storyboard(s) of globalism rhetoric. He uses these notes to compose his cyber-blogs for his homeschooling (New-Vision(s)) mission for capitalism-IQ in New England (Boston).



STORM-SHADOW: I met a media-figure in Boston (Harvard-Square) who wanted a media-IQ tale about chess-table art(s).



CELEBRITY: This is all 'quite' fascinating...even for Harvard-Square, Mr. Cyber-Pirate!
STORM-SHADOW: Thanks ma'am; this is all a 'mission' for traffic-IQ (for kids!).
CELEBRITY: Do you have 'pirate' toys/artifacts for your homeschooling vision(s)?
STORM-SHADOW: Indeed; I've pirate-coins for the games (online) for fortune imagery.
CELEBRITY: So, your kids 'daydream' how many 'coins' they 'extract' from your cyber-pot image?
STORM-SHADOW: Precision; this is a time when we all 'demand' special cyber-traffic drywall(s).



Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) takes the media-figure ('celebrity') he encountered at Harvard-Square at an iconic Boston-mall pizza-place and tells the celeb about the 'glitter' and 'shine' of new era immigration storytelling for students in his cyber-homeschooling 'company' (New-Vision(s)). He talks of his childhood in 'troubled' Algeria while sharing some zesty pepper-pizza!



CELEBRITY: This is a terrific mall; the pizza-place 'Storm-Shadow' (Mr. Pirate!) took me to was 'quite' the chat-box.



CYBER-BLOG (New-Vision(s)): To appreciate the tools of the Boston Pizza-Kitchen, we're going to 'simulate' work-place IQ.



When the media-figure goes to Logan (Airport!) to meet her co-peer for a special LAX flight for the new blood-diamond capitalism-IQ tremors picture, the celeb remembers the pizza-chat(s) with 'Storm-Shadow' (homeschooling-teacher) and what it invokes regarding photojournalism about traffic-security diplomacy for modern capitalism-education/dialogue fanzines.



CELEBRITY: Let's make a 'cool-picture' about Americans (Ivy-grads) worrying about the quality of immigration in New England.



STUDENT: Mr. Pirate (our cyber-teacher!) likes to tell us about the 'adventure(s)' of money-fear(s) in America; for Earth.



STORM-SHADOW: That kind of 'diary'...is my bag!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on May 23, 2022
Last Updated on May 23, 2022
Tags: American Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Sorsha Sorsha

A Story by Abishai100