Fire-Dryers

Fire-Dryers

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diorama of a fire-station/dept. (Calgary) with design(s) of great heroics-detections.

"
I think I'll complete my writing-portfolio with a fanfiction of Backdraft (Kurt Russell). Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Calgary's fire-dept. (North America) is the site of some 'pretty unusual' drama and adventure storytelling linked to the soul-defense(s) of the 'faerie-angel' firemen/women who make the labors of firefighting a reflection of civilization excellence. Calgary (Canada) is also where ice-hockey 'shines' as a sociocultural diadem. It's what makes the city a splendor of the West.



AMLAN SATAN (Fireman): We care about the funds for our dept. and worry about worries in equipment/gear qualities.



Satan has been a fireman and fan/member of the Flames organization and enjoys the Calgary-spirit(s) of ice-hockey and fire-station journalism and fanfare/funding. He's been working as a fireman in Calgary since graduating from Dartmouth (Ivy-League!) in the United States.



SATAN: My girlfriend's a fan of media-culture/journalism and wonders about Calgary-news for spirits in this post-9/11 era.



The CFD (Calgary fire-dept.) uses a special 'Marvel' avatar (Firestar!) to promote a healthy youthful interest in the Canadian city/area (North America) regarding the adventures/stories surrounding the heroics/heroists of the firefighting storyboarding.



CALGARY POST: The quality of fire-station/dept. finance(s) reflects a serious lens regarding the 'grammar' of governance.



As the Flames shine in the ice-hockey playoffs and have to contend with a serious rival (Oilers), Satan and his Flames-cheering firefighting 'unit' work to tie in sports-fanfare with fire-station funding dialogue in his cyber-blogs about Canadian governance/culture!



SATAN: We distribute Flames-iconic hats to our firemen/women in Calgary for team-spirit and unified dollar-promotion(s).



The CFD (Calgary Fire-Dept.) has to deal with multiple strange 'arson-IQ' cases in the Canadian city/area and Amlan Satan begins an inquiry which may lead all the way upto municipal heads and bodies.



SHERRY (Firewoman): We'd put out fires once-a-month now, and Amlan thinks there's a strange arson-circle for insurances.



DAVID (Fireman): We feel like 'faerie-angels' during this arson-tide in Canada (North America), but that's what we worked.



SHERRY: We're using Flames-fan hats and faerie-art for our station/dept. spirits, and the firewomen feel this is 'cool' IQ.



While Satan's enjoying a Flames-game in Calgary with his girlfriend, a huge fire breaks-out in the business building of Halifax-ActiVision, a compu-tech toy company which is certainly insured. His days of ice-hockey optimism may be at an end.



GOVERNOR: We're disseminating special fire-station comics this Christmas and have no 'doubt' about dept.-funding in Calgary.



DAVID (Fireman) We've lost two firemen in this 'crusade' to uncover the 'sanity' behind this new arson-circle in Calgary.



MUNICIPAL FINANCE DIRECTOR: I've no info whatever of this 'corruption' story; it's a city of IQ and not TV, Satan.



SHERRY: We found evidence of corruption in the finance-director office tied to 'blood-diamond' insurance scams; Satan's IQ.



CALGARY OFFICE SECRETARY: David (fireman), my boyfriend, tells me, "Maybe office-personnel access is info-dollar(s)."



The Calgary inquiry results in the arrest-warrant triumph, and the finance director is 'officially' included in reports tied to blood-diamond Baron Goldfinger.



AMLAN SATAN (Fireman): You don't have to have genius-IQ to 'know' the modern governors may be 'psychos'-in-dreams.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 23, 2022
Last Updated on May 23, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing