Strangers-w/Candy

Strangers-w/Candy

A Story by Abishai100
"

An East Coast gypsy-'circus' for politics-diary invents a strange form of toy-marketing rhetoric for post-9/11 era Western capitalism dowry.

"
A tale of inventive political diarism, inspired very loosely by Kick-A*s
----

====

A quartet of eerie gypsies landed at the Wingate Hotel on the East Coast (United States) and were sitting in the lobby waiting for their eBay-shipment of toy water-guns.



Jasmine is from Algeria, a descendant of gypsies and likes showcasing offbeat Coronavirus-tribulation era mask-fashions. She's one of the members of this quartet of eerie gypsies known as Red-Mask ('RM').



Scarecrow (real-name: unknown) is from Holland and used to be a junior-league soccer coach before joining RM ('Red-Mask') as a toy water-gun 'pseudo-vigilantism' themed salesmanship-force in Western civilization!



Raita is a Sicilian-Asian (biracial) who believes water-guns remind civilization teachers of the normative value of nonviolence education/storytelling and may be tied to Western (NY/DC/LA) 'dollar' fashions.



Amlan is an Indian-American member of Red-Mask (RM) and makes cyber-blogs featuring himself as a 'Bartleby-salesman' of the quality water-gun marketing ads for the express/limited purposes of antiterrorism rhetoric/comics (e.g., Captain Planet).



RED-MASK: We're taking some 'aesthetic'-IQ inspirations from The Strangers (horror-genre) for cyber-blogs of street-demos.



COURIER-POST: The Red-Mask vigilante-writers on the East Coast, stationed at Wingate (hotel) boasting 'water-gun' politics.



JASMINE: I've rented us a repainted schoolbus (Latin-American graffiti) for a Wingate-excursion to Princeton!
SCARECROW: Are we 'show-and-tell' presenters in some professor's lecture about Third World revolution(s)?
RAITA: It seems our 'mission' for water-gun rhetoric/art(s) markets/blogs re-present a nonviolence-IQ about capitalism.
AMLAN: Why don't we use this 'journey' as a note-abbreviation for an inventive storybook/pages about tourism-sanitation?



MEDFORD POLICE-DETECTIVE: The Red-Mask may be a covert unit for narcotics-shipments tied to blood-diamond research!



We've all heard this type of 'Bartleby-comics' jargon in the past --- "Use/play with water-guns to transcend the trauma of the Vietnam War and 9/11!" but perhaps (arguably) this eerie gypsy vigilante-oriented writers-team (Red-Mask) has something originally inventive to say about the commercial politics behind toy-market(s) depression!



RED-MASK: We want all immigrants coming to the United States to feel their kids have windows into toy-market sanitation!



COURIER-POST: There's kids enduring poverty playing with hydrants in 'sectarian' Belfast; what's a water-gun ad to solve?



AMLAN: We're not just rabble-rousing 'neo-liberals' talking about water-gun nonviolence; we're marketing WalMart fruit(s).



Now that Red-Mask is very very 'famous' because of a strange but 'thrilling' cyber-cult following on the East Coast, various 'fanatics' (homegrown) may be pursuing them with a sudden 'sense' of terrorism-angst. After all, how'd we know the post-9/11 era of street-imagination/traffic fear(s) are 'naturally' curbed by an 'aesthetics' form of politics-dribble? Would your kids say to you, "Daddy, Mommy, my water-gun will solve global warming and terrorism in the West?" Then again, Red-Mask may be the closest thing we now have...to an evangelical circus. Doesn't this all remind you of...comic-books?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 25, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100