EuroDisney: TawHeist*

EuroDisney: TawHeist*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A unit of 'Merry-Men' (Red-Mask) plan a diamond-showcase(s) infiltration at EuroDisney to foil the schemes of an evil doomsayer.

"
A fun EuroDisney heist-parody inspired very loosely by Point Break (Patrick Swayze). Enjoy, 
DISCLAIMER: I've no 'formal' ties to EuroDisney or its merchandise and cast this work of movie-fanfiction as merely a re-presentation of civilization diaries and any relation to actual news-stories is purely/simply coincidental/descriptive.
----
====

The expensive gem-piracy film by Ed Zwick featured a stellar-tale of the 'dastardly-diabolical' intrigue and IQ surrounding sullies in the global diamond-market, and it drew in a baron-investor to EuroDisney, where he'd 'showcase' his Sierra Leone gems, claiming they'd been clean for audiences/fans.



RED-MASK: We're a wily circus-team of robbers/thieves with Interpol-office(s) relations staging a 'gem-heist' in EuroDisney!



BARON GOLDFINGER: I intend to use this EuroDisney 'platform' to create terrific diamond-sales ads for my global empire.



RED-MASK: Apparently, a 'cool' Western (Catholic?) celebrity will be at the EuroDisney store for the Goldfinger-showcase(s).



The Red-Mask trio of bandits with Interpol-office(s) relations are Amlan/Marcus/Raki, Algerians with biracial mixtures in background who've worked blood-diamond infiltrations works with the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (FIRA) to stop piracy-movement(s) in Northern Ireland. EuroDisney has become the newest 'crusade' for this intercession of Goldfinger's treasure-mind(s).



GOLDFINGER: We're staying at this incredible Euro(Disney) hotel for this vacation-trip and await the gem-showcase(s) media.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



AMLAN: We're marching into the EuroDisney merchandising-store this summer in costumes and wielding water-guns with acid.
MARCUS: Hopefully, Interpol-office(s) relations will 'cast' us as Robin Hoods of modernism distances.
RAKI: What's so fun about EuroDisney --- the 'purified' diamonds (now).



BARON GOLDFINGER: Whoever the 'hell' these guys happen to be, it's certain they've no place in my empire-media.



The celebrity they grab inside the EuroDisney store-showcase(s) of the Goldfinger-gems is none other than Isa Lark, an iconic star whose appearances in 'terrific' Western films including American Tattoo, Staging the Mare, and Incredible Dartmouth have made her a modern-day Mary Poppins.



GOLDFINGER: Take the damn diamonds, you rascals of hellmouth(s), but give me back my darling (Lark)!
RED-MASK: We're burning a hole into your glass-box with our acid-guns and swapping the hot-rocks with glass-animals.
GOLDFINGER: EuroDisney shall never ever again be the same 'playground' for blithe nursing, evil 'officers' of time!
RED-MASK: Sure.



HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: Who'd you perform this 'bedazzled' theater-heist for in Europe's Disney world?
RED-MASK: This time of Robin Hood IQ reflects our thoughts about global poverty for kids without access to theater.



ISA LARK: It seemed to me (no-doubt!) that this apparent 'media-staging' was connected to merchandising/insurance report.



AMLAN: Let's write a journalism-report about a blood-diamond mining 'expose' reflecting Earth-IQ about labor(s).
MARCUS: Certainly, Isa Lark (Goldfinger) has become a world-iconography for reporting diamonds.
RAKI: This may be a time of 'willful' faerie-tales, and EuroDisney may never feel 'daring' enough to host diamond-fatsos!



ISA LARK: There's something 'romantic' about the quality of Robin Hood faerie-tales in this new time of demo-markets, which is why I've started a new 'democratic' company (American toy-imaginarium) called Taw (a linguistic reference to the ideation(s) of 'purified' dowry-storypoppers).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 25, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing