Calgary Postman: Dark Task-Force

Calgary Postman: Dark Task-Force

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated (sci-fi horror) vignette of Calgary residents united to defy the invasion of a frightening 'Predator' (alien-being) devastating country-distance(s).

"
A 'cool' fanfiction of the iconic sci-fi horror franchise Predator featuring a 'warm' patriotism surrounding good sport...and miracle(s). Enjoy, 
----

====

Welcome to my fair city of Canadian Calgary, where pro-hockey and junior ice-leagues comprise a special town-and-country feeling of great socialized festivity and human imagination even in times of darkness such as the Coronavirus tribulation(s).



My name's Amlan Satan, and I've been a coach of a junior ice-league in Calgary for some time now, working with the local city team known as the Fury to challenge our higher-ranked rivals the Blast and the Fire, and we feel that our successes this season will reflect the recent glories of the Flames city-team. I can tell you this current sense of relief/pride, because we Canadians of Calgary have survived an 'alien' ordeal already, and this is a memoir of that horrific post-9/11 era Western civilization relieved trauma which has miraculously returned Calgary to this 'heavenly' state of socialized activity/distance(s).



I consider myself an 'excellent' ice-hockey coach and a Calgary patriot. I love Canada and the Western world and had been a coach of the Fury team in the city before this horror-trauma, which I'm about to relate to you here, 'landed' on Calgary. I used to be a Facebook-fan, and now I'm a civilization-appreciative Facebook coach!



In the summer of 2022, a strange 'alien' predatory spaceship landed somewhere in the canyon/mountain area(s) of Canada (North America) and docked using an invisibility-cloaking power/magic. This 'alien' was given the nickname 'Predator' when it dawned on all us good Calgary residents (hockey-fans!) that the Invasion it was choreographing was a 'human-murder' sport-hunting game in our fair city before its spaceship was discovered by the National Guard (Canada!).



CALGARY NEWSWIRE: This 'super' Predator (as aliased) has destroyed a local diner and nearly decapitated fair waitress Sandy!



Let me describe to you this horrific Predator/alien, good folks (be you current Calgary residents or no!). Being a sports-coach has afforded me the special 'gift' of the vision(s) of the impact/density and virtue of teamwork, which is precisely what we used to destroy this Invasion. This Predator/alien was a singular 'visitor' who was hunting/murdering humans in Calgary for sport, and it had a horrid metal face-plate and dreadlocks and wielded some kind of electric-spear along with special thrown hand-circular buzzing saws. He murdered about 100 Calgary people (cops, working folks, travelers, women/children, and destroyed an entire library).



A group of us worked alongside the National Guard and lured the Predator/alien by using Flames ice-hockey athletes as 'bait' as they roller-skated fast towards the Calgary power-plant, infuriating the stalking/chasing Predator/alien on-foot who was more determined than ever to make a 'game' out of his murderous invasion. We lured the Predator/alien into the power-plant and then had a decoy-man perform the illusion of jumping into a nearside railing hole leading to an incinerator/firepit (for toxic-waste disposal) while actually/covertly jumping onto a parallel landing-platform, while the gulled Predator/alien simply stormed/jumped into the dive-area, not knowing it had unwittingly fallen into the incinerator inside the awesome Calgary power-plant!



This was a much 'cooler' miracle than the USA-USSR ice-hockey gem of 1980, and it surely reminded all human beings of Calgary (North America) the simple perceptible joy(s) of endured dangers. We mourned the loss of those fallen at the hands of this horror-Invasion by the terrible and forgettable Predator/alien who (obviously!) had nothing 'real' to say or deliver as a 'diplomacy' message about intelligent life in the known universe. We prayed in mourning for the humanity lost during this endured trauma-miracle. I consider myself a much 'fairer' hockey-coach (and Catholic!) after surviving this tale from the darkside.



CALGARY NEWSWIRE: Satan's Fury storms to the Finals of the Calgary junior-hockey tourney; we're all 'dreaming' of Facebook!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 24, 2022
Last Updated on June 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100