Hornet/Alien: Dread-Lock

Hornet/Alien: Dread-Lock

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Windy-City is plagued by piracy and a potential alien invasion, but the hero Hornet and his darling (Esmerelda) may offer a 'cure' to distance(s).

"
An alien spin on Green Hornet (DC Comics) media, which I hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan is the vigilante of Chicago known as the Hornet, and he's been using special laser-guns to track down a ruthless blood-diamond baron's grip on the city involving roaming gangs of threat to the security force of the US city of great folklore.



HORNET (Amlan Satan): I got a strange message from the Station about getting to the Federal Bank to meet a 'stranger' now.



His angel-girlfriend Esmerelda thinks the call to get to the Federal Bank may be some kind of trap, possibly choreographed by the ruthless diamond-baron Hornet (Amlan Satan) had been valiantly fighting to restore the everyday-life daydreams of the challenged people of the Windy-City.



BARON KUYT: I've sent no communique to the Hornet by courier or otherwise and am currently busy reading crime-stories.



Hornet had no deductible conclusion but to dart to the Federal Bank in his signature new vigilante uniform, making him the 'Green Hornet' and driving in his laser-car (classic revamped Ford!) to get to the building to determine why the emergency-call was sent to his underground office, which Esmerelda still worries may be some kind of evil prank.



HORNET (Amlan Satan): So far, I've noticed nothing unusual, and I was told to go to the lower-level to meet the stranger.



The stranger turned out to be a Xenomorph alien from Mars who crossed through the Stargate dimensions-portal to get into Earth-realm and hide in the Federal Bank where the 'Green Hornet' would rendez-vous with her to accept a chess-stalemate conditions game-challenge against her general (the 'head' Xenomorph). Hornet (Amlan Satan) found the female alien 'messenger' who appeared to her using an invisibility cloak quite attractive and realized she'd hoped he might achieve the stalemate against her General (Endymion), perhaps something he might 'spin' into a 'cool' comic-book lore for Chicago-Facebook IQ.



ENDYMION: Damn; you've countered my queen-knight combo with a steadying rook-bishop double-line for stalemate-force!
HORNET: Haha, as you see General, I've not only triumphed in your 'dare' but also pleased your lovely female messenger.



Green Hornet celebrated with his darling Esmerelda who'd been waiting for him at home and explained to her confidentially that the alien 'Invasion' threat was averted with a simple and beautiful game of chess-stalemate, and that he'd served as a 'distinguished' confidence-man to the General's rather lovely female-alien messenger. Esmerelda wondered if this 'alien woman' had somehow 'seeped' into Satan's heart, and so she whispered into Hornet's ear, "An excellence in adventurism prompts a humbling deed of courtly (Catholic) love here on Earth."

HORNET: I'm relieved Endymion and his Xeno-aliens have consented to an isolationist-exile in the ocean-abyss with chess!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on August 18, 2022
Last Updated on August 18, 2022
Tags: DC Comics Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100