The Andes Citation

The Andes Citation

A Story by Abishai100
"

A thinking-man encounters an 'alien'-IQ which enhances his expositions on capitalism's 'dream' face/quality.

"
An Earth-diary intellectualism portrait loosely inspired by Alive (Ethan Hawke). Hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become quite a pensive capitalism-diarist and decided to travel to the Andes for a camping and writing journey during the Qatar World Cup year, the first-time ever a Muslim nation would host the iconic world-soccer tourney, a cool symbol of globalism and antiterrorism rhetoric(s) on Planet Earth! Follow along.



AMLAN SATAN: This camping trip shall make my writing-expositions into the 'quality' of capitalism-defense quite noble/IQ.



A graduate of the Ivy-league, Amlan Satan had devoted his princely-inherited fortune wrought free intellectual space-time to writing about capitalism qualities/ergonomics and how modern social-media ideations of libertine free-speech and open-dialogue about antiterrorism journals created 'real' Western civilization distance(s).



DIARY: I've brought my special movie-metaphysics personality doll-figurine for expositions for camping on human-dream IQ.



Well, he'd not been the only one 'celebratory' about all this human profundity/excellence in civilization-IQ or expositions/writing, since a Martian named Endymion used his telepathic powers to hone into Amlan Satan's campsite in the Andes to converse with him about antiterrorism and 'challenge' his species-sense(s) of 'wrought' democratic ideologies, casting himself in the process as a Devil's Advocate of the 'archaeology' of capitalism-treasure defense/patriotics.



ENDYMION (Martian): I noticed you brought your 'Annabelle'-doll and a mini-Monopoly game-set!
AMLAN SATAN: I've been celebrating the 'treasure-feelings' of capitalism-defense(s), Endymion.
ENDYMION: I brought my magnet-chess set, which I'd sought to entice you to a stalemate-condition(s) match.
AMLAN SATAN: Alright...I haven't played in a good-long-while, but I do love ideations of game-array descent.
ENDYMION: Damn; you've used a swift rook-bishop double-line movement to 'hammock' my queen-knight fantasy!
AMLAN SATAN: I knew you'd use offensive rigor requiring me to deliver with ingenuity; you're a Devil's Advocate, Endymion!
ENDYMION: Damn; I suppose you'd want an 'exposition' on my 'alien' visit for inquiry into your species-journal quality now.
AMLAN SATAN: Sure; I mean, are you too fascinated by the 'gems'/treasures of capitalism-boards (e.g., Monopoly)?
ENDYMION: Yes, I'm an 'avid-fan' of the self-exiled philosophical meditations on treasure-ID for civilization diary!
AMLAN SATAN: Cool...I suppose we've both learned 'something' about the 'taste' of Earth-capitalism doctorate(s).



Endymion conceded a consciousness-stalemate condition(s) with the thinking-man/camper (Amlan Satan) in the Andes during that 'secret first-contact' between his dragon-clan and the human-race which yielded a disclosed deep-ocean residency for Endymion the Martian without any further human contact while Satan would erect new/IQ-forms of capitalism-treasure ID cyber-presentations, never revealing the metaphysics-origin(s) of his 'alien' inspirations.



DIARY: When I return to civilization, I'll compose a chess-magazine 'journal' for media-culture imagery for capitalism-docs.



Amlan Satan gave himself the cyber-ideology/exposition 'alias' Snake-Eyes (GI-Joe/Cobra) and started offering creative new IQ-diagrams for human-race chess fantasies about wrought capitalism structures diluting the species-darkness of post-9/11 era Western terrorism and became known as a 'diarist' of democratic cartoons, and he'd always remember his (secret!) engagement with Endymion (the Martian) as a treatise on the 'flowery'/visage of human-planet distance(s).



'SNAKE-EYES' (Fanzine): There's no 'democracy' without the 'darkness' of intellectualism-labor(s); but that's the 'magic' deed!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on September 20, 2022
Last Updated on September 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Philosophy, Civilization

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Sorsha Sorsha

A Story by Abishai100