Venger's Card: Capitalist Ego

Venger's Card: Capitalist Ego

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Venusian sorcerer goes on a capitalist-foray on Earth-world regarding sports-media treasure(s)...and ends!

"
A 'cool' antihero rendering of the brooding sorcerer Venger (Dungeons & Dragons), in an Earth-capitalism 'portrait' signifying expression for the post-9/11 age! Hope you like it, 
----
====

The Earth-world was filled with great forms of natural intrigue surrounding the traffic on lands and erudition concerning migration of clans/peoples giving rise to unique forms of culture/expressions and media-driven ideations of networking and capitalism fashions in the 20th-21st Century, which, incidentally, made for 'chess-excellence' in social-media activity and photo-sharing (hmm).



In this world of activity-driven intelligence/imagination, there'd developed a unique magic regarding human race conceptualization(s) of 'pure' ambition and the 'chess' of social choreography (e.g., Home Shopping Network, MTV, Al Jazeera, EWTN, GI-Joe comics, Nickelodeon, BBC, etc.). This was a fine play of organized activity and it came with challenges, to be sure, like 9/11 and the Coronavirus tribulation(s) of the 21st-Century, and this all drew the fascination of a lonely chess-playing Venusian sorcerer named Venger.



VENGER: I'll disguise myself as a humanoid Earth-prince ('Amlan Satan') to form a cyber-chess club (social-media capitalism)!



When Venger ("Amlan Satan") came to Earth, he became a professor of a place called Deep-Springs while managing the Porcellian cyber-chess society in North America, all the while collecting special capitalism-IQ diadems/treasures like iconic baseball-cards and football merchandise in this new age of Super Bowl TV revenue-linked trophies and Cowboys mementos (ha).



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): I'll showcase commerce-media 'treasures' --- a Philly-city trade-spirit football-Bowl card (for chess!).



Venger became an Earth-prince indeed, and he out-matched a ruthless blood-diamond baron named Ion to procure his underground pro-football spirits media-treasure, a Cunningham-Viking (Upper-Deck) post-trade football spirits card, with a quiche-and-absinthe inebriation/deception 'illusion' at the baron's ranch-estate, used as an evil capitalist-profiteer smugglers hub, to create a more 'positive' social-media portrait of what made/makes capitalism-expressions a 'thing' of great Earth-world boxing even a Venusian would find tasty.

VENGER: Now, it's time for me to find a nice girlfriend to share all this Earth-world capitalism-IQ with (for prosperity).



After his 'triumph' with the chess-stalemate against the ruthless blood-diamond baron in the Western-world, Venger the Venusian ("Amlan Satan") decided to continue his study/teachings for capitalism chess and re-presented The Wealth of Nations as a 'metaphysics-manual' for modern intelligence-ideations of the 'quality' of ambition/treasure expression(s).



VENGER: I'm back on Venus; memories of my capitalist-adventure loom; remembering my 'Upper Deck' chess-treasure fear(s)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
The Game The Game

A Story by Abishai100