Deadpool: Apocalypse Wow

Deadpool: Apocalypse Wow

A Story by Abishai100
"

'Deadpool' (Amlan Satan) narrates this 21st-Century Apocalypse-wow 'dark' fable involving commercial vanities 'fury' and restoration of the Earth-race Ego.

"
Retiring (finally I think*) with a cool homage to the antihero-loudmouth vigilante Deadpool (Marvel Comics). Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!), 
----
====

Let me tell you the tale of how a special pro-football trade-spirits (Upper-Deck) card set-off the World War in the post-9/11 age. The magical card, a Randall Cunningham Eagles-Vikings transfer market (QB) card, reminded anti-capitalists of the Western-world media-market value of the ideations of 'chess' in profit-minded sports-competition TV and fanfare which suggested to those who frowned on capitalism of the 'fury' behind marketing vanities as the world recovered from the Coronavirus tribulation(s) of 2020 (wow).



My name's Amlan Satan (aka, 'Deadpool') and this story about the tribulation(s) driven anti-capitalism Apocalypse required me to work firstly as a masked vigilante blood-diamond 'rogue' terrorism finance(s) operationalist with Interpol-relation in already war-challenged Eastern Europe before returning to the United States for engagements with American Homeland invasions created by anti-American forces from the Middle East (whoa).



DEADPOOL-JOURNAL: This Apocalypse shall move in me special social-media/Selfie-culture 'chess' ideations of capitalism-IQ.



Now, we all remember the horrors of the 1992 LA Race Riots and perhaps learn why the Cunningham-Viking (Upper-Deck) trade-spirits card would create a social-media and newsies-world post-Coronavirus 'anarchy' towards capitalism fervor, and that's just what happened, folks. I was moving through this new war-landscape with an acid-gun like a knight-rider and was the great vigilante, Deadpool, taking down war-cars with acid-shots at the tires as the National Guard kept calm, and the American President ordered the GI-Joe force(s) to work against the mobilization of Korea/China/Iran working against the West in what would become a new age dark fable about the enduring 'ugliness' of capitalism deformities (hmm).



We remember the chess-consciousness of the Cold-War 'social media' surrounding the symbolic/iconic Fischer-Spassky chess-championship/rivalry and what it'd mean for future world-ideations of the 'quality' of human competition, but the story doesn't/didn't end just there, folks (ha).



For this Apocalypse involved also an alien-race invasion (Mars!) which involved the 'parking' of a hovering giant spaceship which was complemented by the monarch-alien challenging me to a chess-stalemate conditions to warrant total pity and non-devastation policy involving telepathic mind control. Well, folks, I achieved that stalemate and the aliens descended (forever!) into the deep-ocean abyss as self-exiled isolationists while we carried out our Apocalypse further, all catalyzed by the capitalism-'energy' and metaphysics of that Cunningham-Viking (Upper-Deck) sports-market 'diamond' moving anti-capitalists to think 'darkly' about Earth-dominion frailty regarding 'incomplete' distances to fortune and race expressions (wow).



So as Adam Smith might've suggested about all this Apocalypse/alien madness all prompted by a single sports-market trade-card, that 'fantastic' Cunningham-Viking (Upper-Deck) treasure for Western-world TV and cinema, the world was 'swung' into a figurative-frenzy all because of commercial vanities fear(s) regarding the choreography of assets-and-revolution(s), and fortunately, I'd managed to serve as the 'vigilante-butler' of what would (thankfully) become a 'wave-regression' back into a more 'social-media friendly' quiche-hospitality imagination facilitating a 'return' to the world we knew and loved --- the world of Barnes & Noble (bookstore-shopping) Xmastime-consumerism and readership (without threat of anarchy!).



"Well, that's just lazy writing" (Deadpool, Amlan Satan).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100