Bones-Gate: Sports-Treasure {Faerie-Tale}

Bones-Gate: Sports-Treasure {Faerie-Tale}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special 'secret' club hoisting a very symbolic sports-culture media-treasure may be 'faeries' disguised to deliver an Earth-world(s) 'expression' message.

"
An Earth-domain 'hospitality' fable inspired by the natural modernism skepticism meditation themes from the amazing film Photographing Fairies (Toby Stephens), which I think you'll like, 
----

 

----

====

Let me tell you the fantastic tale of a special social-house on an Ivy-campus called Bones-Gate where humanoids disguised as 'faeries' dwell as cyber-blogging 'scholars' of capitalism-chess, defending the Earth-world from the dark bottomless pit of apathy, and you might not believe such a strange tale, but I assure you it's absolutely true, and you just might indulge in its realism if you allow yourself the possible opportunity to explore the observation that all worlds have 'dominions' of wrought metaphysical energy.



The faeries of Bones-Gate defend one special trophy of capitalism-chess, a city-transfer (Philly-Minnesota) pro-football spirit(s) trade-card (Upper-Deck) Cunningham-Viking 'underdog' Super Bowl seasons 'treasure' which reminds Earthlings of the 'shiny' value(s) 'linked' to capitalism-entertainment. Super Bowl TV-ads generate more revenue than any other single sporting event, and this magic-card the faeries of Bones-Gate defend remind all good folks of the strength of sports-treasures and why sportsmanship is somehow other-worldly, regardless of if you win or lose a single-game (wow).



The faeries of Bones-Gate look like any other normal human being but in no way resemble human powers in their unusual 'psychic' ability to use social-media to create 'fantastic' sports-market dialogue surrounding capitalism/consumerism/entertainment media to re-present why athletics can remind folks of the magical 'hospitality' of Earth-world(s) --- and photo-sharing too (ha).



The faeries of Bones-Gate are quite amazing, and they're both male/female, and they espouse modern Earth-world(s) problem-solving in 'troubled' areas/eras/conditions like Cold War race fear(s), Northern Ireland inter-religious economics woe(s), and modern post-9/11 age capitalism-IQ magazine-cyber culture terrorism (whoa).



FAERIES: We keep replicas of aliens/dragons from sci-fi/fantasy media casting Earth-world sovereignty as chess-stalemate IQ.



These 'fantastic' guardians of Earth-world(s) remind people on social-media why the Randall Cunningham Eagles-Vikings transfer-spirit(s) trade-card has real 'strength' and value(s) surrounding the youthful 'lifting' of treasure for the express/limited purposes of human condition vision that reminds all readers of the longtime human race fascination with stories about flight, freedom, fortune, and of course...food!



FAERIES: We use a special sports-figurine/themed crafted chess-set to remind Western-world folks of capitalism-medicine!



Perhaps this form of sports-treasure ideation for 'excellence' in capitalism-IQ or the 'chess-stalemate' securing Earth-world(s) commerce-highway(s) and traffic would remind sports-investors or Wall Street 'sharks' why modern trouble-areas like Northern Ireland offer modern media-immersed consumerism/consumerism the 'fantastic' chance(s) to cast a sports-treasure like the Cunningham-Viking gem-card as the 'ideal' crystal-ship to mount on their minds as the 'cure' to social distance(s) oriented 'human-folk' currency paranoia (e.g., Great Depression era bank-robbery!).



"Capitalism knows only one color: that color is green; all else is necessarily subservient to it, hence, race, gender and ethnicity cannot be considered within it" (Thomas Sowell).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100