Hornet/Darling

Hornet/Darling

A Story by Abishai100
"

A portrait of a 'dangerous man' spied on by a claiming 'Martian' in a capitalism-controls Earth-fable reflective of the post Cold-War 'chess' Ego.

"
A world intelligence fantasy inspired by the real-life 'gripping' human race ideations of 'chess' vertigo politics/realism in Thirteen Days (Kevin Costner), which I hope you like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sociology expression contains images with no claimed formal/legal ties to any persons/body and is therefore cast as purely a work of private/personal journal enterprise, and any 'intersection' with real events is only free association ('academic'). 
----
====

The James-Bond like character 'Hornet' (Amlan Satan) worked as a chess-stalemate diagram intelligence man with blood-diamond labyrinths and capitalism-controls work with Interpol-relation, operating out of the Wingate (Hotel) WiFi resources in North America in the post Cold-War era of more globalized commercial designs and rhetoric. He was contacted by a 'stranger' on his hacked cyber-network who claimed he was a spying Martian fascinated by Hornet's James Bond life and hoped to challenge him to a chess-match for sovereignty-diplomacy accords regarding human race expressions, but why was this claiming 'Martian' fascinated by the life of the Hornet?



HORNET (Amlan Satan): The diamond for rogue terrorist finance in British Columbia and Northern Ireland reminds us of the Cuban Missile Crisis 'consciousness' of the Cold-War 'contagion' of the 20th-Century and requires a new 'brand' of chess-stalemate focus on the social-media/'Selfie' culture of personality-driven consumerism-lifestyle defenses for Western-world networking jargon (really).



He got around in inner-circles of blood-diamond and capitalism-controls analysis, meeting with socialite-politics immersed 'viziers' in North America in places like New Hampshire and Virginia, in a very vintage auto which he claimed was his 'secret' super-hero car (Christine) which he'd consider a diadem of James-Bond imagination (ha).



AMLAN SATAN ('Hornet'): Creating sportsmanship-IQ stalemate (chess) diagrams for world-net IQ casts me as a 'brain' eater!



He had this one peculiar hobby, besides culinary-arts flair and a love of Spanish music and dancing (ballet, drum-and-bass, Indian classical, tap-dancing) --- this hobby was his fascination with immortality-ghost lore and horror-spooky tales capturing a natural fascination/fear of aliens and specters for which he kept in his 'soul' a special horror-stories genre 'figurine' (Anna) which he considered was his private reflection of the darkness of the real-life of a James Bond immersed in consumerism-lifestyle defenses in the post-9/11 era (wow).



AMLAN SATAN ('Hornet'): The 'emoji' chess-diagonals for Western-world capitalism-controls requires emigration-expressions.



Now, because Hornet worked/operated out of a veiled Wingate (Hotel) and used WiFi to become a sort of 'cyber' James-Bond of the modern Earth-race, he was perhaps contacted by his hacking new cyber-'associate' claiming he was a Martian and 'fascinated' by his Cold-War 'chess' work with globe-capitalism IQ and controls. Perhaps Hornet had become something of a 'race' messenger of the 'architecture' of socialized distances...or fortune itself (hmm).



"MARTIAN": If we match this chess-stalemate cyber-intrigue for your James-Bond work with capitalism-controls, we franchise.
HORNET: Interesting...well, there's certainly a 'race-interplay' between commodities affordance and race-chess Ego, no?



This new 'landscape' of capitalism-controls standoffs in Western-world areas of hotbed-intrigue outside Israel-Palestine really did remind Hornet (and his new 'associate' the Martian) of the strangeness of post Cold-War intelligence-choreography storytelling, which is why (arguably/perhaps) he'd become something of an expression-artist of Earth's 'invisible' Ego (ha).



"MARTIAN": I wonder if all this 'chess' of Earth-capitalism controls casts you as something of a 'cyber' micro-celebrity, Satan.
HORNET: Perhaps that's all true with 'salt' of Earth, Mr. Martian; perhaps modern cyber-highways cast 'hospitality' Ego (wow).



INTERPOL: "Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchanges and makes 'rogue' terrorism finance woe!"



"MARTIAN": Perhaps you 'possess' a special magic-commercial 'diadem' for capitalism-controls chess-Ego consciousnes?
HORNET: Indeed, Mr. Martian; in fact, I've this 'fantastic' city-football transfer-market spirits trade-card (Upper-Deck).
"MARTIAN": Your Viking-QB 'toast' to Earth-race expression?
HORNET: Yeah...it's sort of a 'cap' for the controls of Earth-race hospitality!



What would be this unfolding drama of world James-Bond cyber-work for the intriguing if offbeat Hornet (Amlan Satan) and would he meet the Martian's challenge of more chess-drawn social messaging on the cyber-highways of the Earth-race? One thing was certain, armed with Anna/Christine and his love of a special pro-football spirits trade-card symbolizing capitalism 'flowery' for humanity, the 'fantastic' Hornet (Amlan Satan) just might view himself as a 'man-with-a-golden' card of evolution(s).



"If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere" (Henry Kissinger).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 4, 2022
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100