Capitalists/Robots: Engineering Hues

Capitalists/Robots: Engineering Hues

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American intellectual uses robots/avatars for capitalism engineering energy for a Homeland 'expression' of traffic-henna.

"
A creative 'diagram' story of the richness/imagination of capitalist-systems inventiveness/examination, inspired loosely by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Amlan Satan pored over his examination(s) of capitalism-engineering and decision-making diagrams for management of asset/treasure securities and dynamics in the Homeland at MIT. He became a long-list of modern social-media 'intelligentsia' invested in the social/cyber sharing of commerce-life strategy IQ for ideations on the 'chess' of the modern ninja-generation of wrought fortune personality (hmm).



At his campus in New England, he'd decided to invest in two special robotics diagrams from folk-literature/media, Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel) avatars of fiction, Blurr (a speed-hero) and Ultra-Magnus (first-knight of counsel/war), in the ideations of the 'shape(s)' of capitalism-structure and engineering know-how (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Blurr reminds us of the displacement of fortune imagination and the required responses in speed and flexibility, revealing his consciousness/morphology symbolism of adaptation-reflex based socialization decision-making flurry/improvisation, a 'quality' of capitalism Ego.



AMLAN SATAN: Ultra-Magnus is a prototype first-knight of capitalist-minded hierarchical leadership/decision-making structuralism and intelligence, offering us a 'folk' view on the 'personality' behind choreographed social teamwork impacting profit-driven war-defense(s) and risk-evasion, for 'ninja' infiltrations into the functionalism of super-state asset/fortune insurance and transport.



Modern capitalism was 'beset' by lore-rich 'complexity' and complications regarding the motion of assets, securities/insurance, contraband/smuggling, insider-info based exchange/trades/banking, and managerial shrewdness. This was drawn back to early days of US history and trickled-down into modern banking-structure intuition and inspired MIT-thinkers (Amlan Satan) to generate social-media 'friendly' street-stories illuminating the 'American Homeland allure' of risk inventors/engineers like Bonnie and Clyde (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: This modern America of inventive/engineered asset-motions and info-securities monitors beckons cool cyber-tech imagery and 'matrix' thinking regarding engineering energy journals (sure).



GIRLFRIEND: Working for years as a Cambridge waitress makes me wonder if your life is simply too 'complicated' as brainiac-heavy and worry for your 'common-sense' sanity for everyday American life, doc.
AMLAN: Thanks, darling; I've always kept you in 'vision' as a grounding angel-force for street-activity/vitality hospitality (ha).



If the Homeland was now marshaled by a true 'ninja-generation' of capitalism engineering energy, then perhaps Satan's work (MIT) with diagrams of the 'consciousness' and ergonomics of asset-treasure integrity/monitors reflected his social-media friendly 'hobby' of using consumerism-storytelling parody Xmas-avatars like "Evil-Elf" (a re-presentation of commerce-destabilization paranoia superstitions in the post-9/11 era in the United States).



GIRLFRIEND: I baked you chess-cake cookies for Halloween, darling.
AMLAN: Thanks, darling; something about your hospitality grounds my high art.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on March 21, 2023
Last Updated on March 21, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing