Football-Hero: Hollywood Doc

Football-Hero: Hollywood Doc

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a social-media 'actor' thwart a Homeland terrorist 'agenda' to 'sully' a championship-football game for highness?

"
An inventive 'spin' (fanfiction) of The Last Boy Scout (Tony Scott).
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction contains images with no commercial/legal ties to the referenced film and therefore is cast as a 'personal' exercise in social/cultural hyperbole.
====

Amlan had prepared a special venture into the monitors for Saints football securities in the Homeland in preparation for the symbolic NFC-championship matchup with the underdog Eagles (Philadelphia) which was suddenly threatened by the new homegrown terrorist named Shadow who darkened the modern New Orleans social-media aura of personality-driven patriotism (hmm).



AMLAN: I've this wonderful Saints-cheerleader card, which I'll use on social-media (New Orleans) to case a special world-message regarding the sheer ugliness of disorienting special forms of Homeland sportsmanship conversation for the 'agenda' of American hospitality.



Prince Amlan wagered a rather 'cool' intelligence-gamesmanship against this evil terrorist ('Shadow') and followed-up with a special social-media chess-cake cookie re-presentation for the hospitality-consciousness regarding the 'foolishness' of destroying Homeland forms of social activity as the Eagles-Saints game approached in the modern United States. Fans commented, "Shadow's darkening with the prince-images of social-media hubris now!"



SHADOW: I've the notion to get to the championship-matchup in my black-Saab with a special 'agenda' for Homeland ugliness and won't allow all this 'social-media flurry' (New Orleans) to usurp my 'brand' of American adverbial hitch-hiking (ha).



Well, despite Shadow's claiming of terrorism in the modern Homeland, Amlan managed to create the right 'tones' of social-media vigilance/optimism to prompt all sorts of media/authority inspection and 'buzz' on game-day which led to his prompt spotlight and therefore (obviously!) destroyed the terrorist-agenda to erase this sportsmanship-heat with 'cinematic' hysteria.



GIRLFRIEND: Let's make 'toast' of this Homeland song with Madden-game fun.
AMLAN: Excellence; this is a memory of capitalism-race acts.



How'd Prince Amlan be remembered but as a modern-day Thomas Nast who used the media/conversation 'buzz' to create the right-stuff street-energy/vigilance needed to nab Shadow with premonition ahead of any destructive terrorist agenda? He posted his fun Selfie in New Orleans after the Saints reached achievement and commented, "Saints-Eagles is the newest sports-media 'rivalry' for the faerie-tale of commentary-driven American hospitality."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on March 25, 2023
Last Updated on March 25, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100