The 'Halo'-Teacher (Jersey)

The 'Halo'-Teacher (Jersey)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A prince-writer befriends a 'shrewd' counselor-educator of Haddonfield (Jersey) and may 'discover' a shine in modern race haste.

"
A shrewd tale of wrought education/wisdom drawn from the life-enhancement themes/magic/hospitality of the offbeat/acclaimed music-film Madame Sousatzka (Shirley MacLaine). Enjoy! 
----
====

Amlan had begun his more serious ventures with cyber-storywriting under the newfound guidance of a special capitalism-symbolism painter/artist named Mrs. Shirley in Haddonfield and was inspired from his otherwise 'indulgent' princely life of inherited fortunes and more 'random' selections of fortune-life symbols/diadems for casted picture-tales of commerce-culture superstitions regarding leprechauns and faeries dwelling among humans/investors in the American Homeland.



AMLAN: I like 'random' imagery concerning wild patriot-adventures of capitalism-chess defenses.
SHIRLEY: You're bright; and vain, prince; you need focus for filters/funnels in 'streamlined' arts.
AMLAN: Alright!



The prince was really gifted but somewhat 'anarchic' in his wild expositions about the quality of capitalism-culture superstition-storytelling 'images' or symbols, and Mrs. Shirley, a wise/shrewd old Jersey-counselor/educator hoped to draw the pronouncedly 'curious-prince' to a more social-media/Selfie culture 'friendly' examination of the 'living tempered personality' behind Western-world images of 'pure' handshakes (or the Ego).



AMLAN: Jersey-life is cool for chess-diagrams of competition-class tales, and I've this sports-set now.
SHIRLEY: A 'college-basketball' themed chess-set/toy is no 'foundation' piece for mythology-writing!
AMLAN: I dunno if that's 'exactly' right, teacher; in fact, I recreate Cold-War strategy with game-IQ.
SHIRLEY: You mustn't confound politics-superstitions with simple college-basketball 'magic' for all!
AMLAN: Alright.



Wow, Mrs. Shirley really was rather grounding and stern for Amlan's curious hand-of-god in his various Haddonfield cyber-society life-works/storywriting concerning capitalism-culture superstitions and the more 'even-handed' utility of symbols and imagery for social-media culture in this modern age of 'personality' driven network-fantasies/concerns. This is what the prince needed for grounding --- a 'face' of guidance and handshakes. She taught him how to 'extract' more naturally the premise-weight of cinema/media life images for a more 'sturdy' re-presentation of the allocations of fortune-themed capitalism-culture tales...of the 'race' heart (wow).



AMLAN: Alright, teacher; how this O-Chem textbook would 'prompt' your praise inspires me now!
SHIRLEY: Excellence, prince; indeed and in fact, your new curiosity about chemistry is profound to me.
AMLAN: So...I'm ready to find a 'worthwhile' princess for my continuity in life-writing in Haddonfield?
SHIRLEY: Surely.



Prince Amlan searched near and around (Haddonfield-Jersey) for the 'right-stuff' in faerie-muse inspirations and discovered a 'yoga-maestro' woman in that part of the modern Homeland named Elizabeth who happened to 'adore' the idea of 'harnessed' views of anarchy-for-capitalism magic and intelligence/arts. She (suddenly) became the 'goodly-Ophelia' to his 'Hamlet' of Haddonfield. However, what would Mrs. Shirley, his 'first' angel, make of all this media-culture 'drawn' discovery of lifestyle-driven handheld Ego (now)?

ELIZABETH: There's plethora of yoga-energizers from social-media now, Amlan babe (hmm).
AMLAN: You 'strike' me as a 'liberal' of rather 'worthwhile' royal tones...in Haddonfield hand (ha).
ELIZABETH: Good; maybe I'll share my 'secrets' of cyber-traffic vitality/inferencing for sustenance.
AMLAN: Wow...this is all pretty cool, even for a prince of cyber-imaging, Elizabeth.
ELIZABETH: Consider me your 'confidante' for social-media highs.
AMLAN: Alright!



SHIRLEY: What's this...an elaborate/gargantuan 'insect-robot' transforming-toy, prince?
AMLAN: Surely; my new lady-hawk in life, my faerie-muse (Elizabeth) gifted it to me, teacher!
SHIRLEY: A purple-green laser-novelty future-world Behemoth of war-fantasy, eh?
AMLAN: Elizabeth's my hand-angel of newfound high-superstitions, teacher (now).
SHIRLEY: Alright, prince; remember our lessons/education --- consider first the 'shine' of head-masters.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 31, 2023
Last Updated on May 31, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles Bends Arles Bends

A Story by Abishai100