Kitana's Highlander {Rice}

Kitana's Highlander {Rice}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is there a pawn-economics 'Romanticism' reading in the modern Homeland/cyber landscape(s) of a great 'educational' hearing?

"
A capitalism/Homeland 'landscape-fable' inspired by the images of hospitality and war-profit 'examination' avatars from Mortal Kombat
----
====

At an iconic Homeland academy called Rice, Prince Amlan Satan used his princely-inherited fortunes and Wall Street (Ford) earnings to 'snatch' a special Mortal Kombat warrior-princess art-sketch/print/replica of great value from a blood-diamond baron's museum-holdings and swapped it with a homemade-replica for a social-media message concerning insurance 'veils' corrupting modern-Earth games of commerce-traffic super vision for bridges to media-culture 'hand' examination (for all).



JOURNAL (Satan): With this 'trophy' of commerce/media storyboards in the modern Homeland of traffic 'troubles' and super vision, I've casted the 'image' of the Outworld warrior-princes (Kitana) of great beauty-magic for a social-media culture 'flowery' concerning cyber-personality in networks for invested 'highlanders' (for all).



Of course, Rice's special academy-cyber community would benefit from this 'hospitality-media' education in the image-access and appeal of video-game arts and sciences for commerce/consumerism hyperbole and traffic activity and super vision. Kitana had become something like a modern 'Aphrodite' for capitalism-race 'chess' and arguably a new image of the Mona Lisa herself (for all). Was this an 'examination' for the exercises in modern Earth's special 'highlander' game-of-reality?



PRINCE SATAN: After outwitting this blood-diamond baron for a social-media 'examination' for insurance-veils journal-writes in the Homeland (Rice), I may cast myself as a special 'harlequin' or 'prince' of this new inventions-landscape of 'wrought' theatrics for bridges to capitalism-race confidence...or halos (wow).



Sure, the cyber-games landscape in this new age of inventions/troubled appealed to students/youngsters invested in the 'toylands' environment(s) of 'cool' adventurism in capitalism-race defenses rhetoric and ideology and (arguably) Romanticism, and Prince Satan hoped to become something of an 'imaged' cyber-educator in this 'culture' of traffic-idealism imagery for social-media commentary concerning the 'future' of commerce-life/insurance roses (ha).



PRINCE SATAN: I've found this 'idealized' media-life activity 'treasure' image, a 'cool' college-athletics sportsmanship (basketball!) prodigy-trophy of great social-media commentary culture value, invoking the 'required' shine of capitalism-race symbolism for education/chess to complement this insurance-confidence 'art' linked to my 'Aphrodite' of highlanders (Kitana!).



Amlan Satan then took some more of his fortunes to invest in a 'cool' pizza-eatery/franchise in the Western-world to further enhance his use of Kitana as an Aphrodite-avatar for capitalism-race activity and rhetoric to offer extra credits in insurance-confidence and securities waged in this 'Homeland-war' to reseize treasure/asset imagery for a social-media superstitions commentary concerning this new age of 'fortune' detectives. Perhaps Kitana had found the right 'highlanders' for hyperbole in this 'Crusade' for capitalism's coolest highness (for all).



STORYBOARD (Homeland)

KITANA: Do you 'doubt' the value of all this treasure-image 'drawn' magic?
SATAN: Nah; there's a 'cadence' to all this comics-like magic for capitalism.
KITANA: Who'll emerge as the 'victors' in this game-of-fortune?
SATAN: Everyone; as long as there's a 'highness' for fortune's rulers.



AMLAN SATAN (Homeland-Prince): "Let's 'fictionalize' a beautiful commerce-life 'reflection' mall-mannequin as a 'sister' to Kitana in this new storyboard I've drawn concerning a consumerism-traffic defense for post-9/11 era 'American' mythology (wow)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 1, 2023
Last Updated on June 1, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Sorsha Sorsha

A Story by Abishai100