American/Faeries: Reader (Jersey)

American/Faeries: Reader (Jersey)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'faerie-tale' concerning capitalism-culture's odd hands of 'hubris' for all!

"
A tale of capitalism-culture high superstition, drawing on the excellence of metaphysics-thematics from the under-rated 'theosophical' fantasy movie Photographing Fairies (Toby Stephens). Enjoy, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of modern 'mythology' contains images/references with no commercial/formal ties to any person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' exercise in social hyperbole (for 'open' material). 
----
====

Amlan Satan worked on his newfound superstitions-rich imagery storywriting exposition about how the existence of 'faeries' (tiny winged humanoids of the Earth-forest with messages of wisdom/warning) would inform a commerce-culture 'intelligence' regarding the right-use and castings of fortune and risk in this new age of capitalism-oriented 'race' hubris, but he began to become 'hypnotized' by his own creations/images of original synthetics (hmm).



He'd just moved into this very nice Haddonfield-USA (Jersey) 'estate' of great location and idyllic area for residential securities/confidence and found the inspiration to think about the quality of folk-literature and 'classic' storytelling informing our new age culture of 'treasure-island' oriented fantasy-lifestyle hyperbole, seen all over social media and in cartoons and new age pulp-cinema (wow).



SATAN (Amlan): I just got this great 'neo-vintage' white-flashy Camarro auto which I drove to an idyllic garden-tourist land-domain area where I'd find some 'cool' reach for faerie-tales of encounters with other-worldly superstitions concerning fortune-life and investments in capitalism-race hubris, and I almost thought I began hallucinating (hmm).



A calm and collected writer and Ivy-grad and lover of classic works of literature and folk-tales in general, this Earth-prince wanted to cast his fascination with capitalism-culture into an image-set of faerie-myths designed to offer messages of temperance/insight regarding commerce-life stimulations and risk/fortune oriented hyperbole, arguably seen all over this new age of social-media culture of expressive/conversational lifestyle-commentary. Everyone talked about life's special reaches in American Homeland capitalism, and folks 'adored' this Selfie-culture of net-driven business-relations of a higher-order human race handshake (ha).



SATAN (Amlan): Perhaps my fascination with a classical Shakespearean writing may inform my newfound 'vision' of how lore surrounding wisdom imprints onto our lifestyle-intensive 'race' intelligence of wrought/drawn metaphysics concerning fortune's stranger hands (of the Ego).



With his 'magical' digital/mod typewriter, Amlan Satan crafted his superstition-shorts about encounters with 'faerie-creatures' in markets and malls and movie-theaters and museums and how everyday capitalists/consumers might find stranger images of 'pure' Ego or ambition requiring a special insight for Homeland handwriting. After all, 9/11 shocked the 'hell' out of our 'American' sensibilities regarding everyday commerce-life securities, and perhaps we simply needed 'tales' of 'faerie' heroes after all.



SATAN (Amlan): Using this handy/magical set of comics-drawn playing-cards one Saturday's Eve in my Haddonfield-USA (Jersey) 'estate' of great faerie-tale erections for myself/others in social-media culture in this Homeland, I discovered I might hallucinate a faerie-creature into being who'd offer me a 'reflection' of faerie-life/existence to cast-out my 'darker' demons of fortune's paranoia (concerning all intelligence).



The 'Earth-prince' then got himself a special treasure-image in the form of a very special 'neo-classical' sportsmanship market-trophy, a cool 76ers (Philly) star-card of a Duke (University) star who'd become a Homeland 'avatar' of competition-class patriotism in the late-20th Century, perhaps serving as a 'premonition-figure' for new age social-media culture/life of 'purified' uniform-life handwriting.



Then, the Earth-prince had a very-strange dream indeed when he 'hallucinated' he was visited by the specter of a host of 'incredible' faeries and winged and mystical 'creatures' of the other-side of the human race imagination who brought with them a special 'fantasy' concerning the handwriting of fortune/hyperbole. Were they real? When he woke, he decided he'd cast a special capitalism 'omen' tale about faeries/dragons reaching our world of investments/consumerism titled Faerie-Castling, which would earn him a very 'rich' award in the Homeland.



"The music of the faeries reminded me of the ballet of accessible modern theater in Earth-realm and that would move me to consider the Realism behind 'touching' a world of veils and invisibility if only for a 'trumpet' of what made our 'fortune-life' of capital/handwriting and social media a 'thing' of 'incredible' handshake" (Satan, Faerie-Castling).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 2, 2023
Last Updated on June 2, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Arles-Rook Arles-Rook

A Story by Abishai100