Shiva's Corduroy

Shiva's Corduroy

A Story by Abishai100
"

The master of destruction/meditation considers the 'fruit' of capitalism-race 'invention' in social-media domains (Cali) for a 'credit' of Homeland hell-fighting.

"
A capitalism-culture 'diorama' inspired by the world-immersion themes/concepts from Vimanika Comics, which I hope you'll like, 
----
====

Shiva, master of meditation/destruction, had conferred with a great deity bound in his dreaded hair to create an examination of the Earth-world of capitalism-race vitality and social-media 'flowery' regarding colloquial myths applied for everyday consumerism-life and hand-humor (ha).



SHIVA: "I shall cast a special view of a storyboard concerning the nature of competition-class activity at the collegiate level for a Homeland ('American') expo on symbols relevant for capitalism's special Ego/hands (for all)."



Sure, college-athletics in the media-broadcast age of Homeland social-media friendly activity/commentary had offered a special 'personality' in capitalism-symbolic networking fanfare/sentiments, and Shiva (master of meditation/destruction) decided to 'veil' himself as a special humanoid Earth-prince named Amlan Satan to continue his 'college-basketball superstition cyber-storyboard' examination drawing interest from modern/American intelligentsia/students invested in the 'magic' of real Western-world history (or education!).



AMLAN SATAN (Shiva): "I'm re-presenting special Western/American 'corduroy' fashions/gear for street-commerce life and designs catering to a youthful consumerism 'base' for defenses in rhetoric/magic reflecting a social-media culture investment made by today's 'students' of capitalism who'll become tomorrow's fashion-speakers of great competition-class hubris (for all)."



To 'link' consumerism 'aesthetics' with the idea of capitalism-rhetoric or the 'intelligence' of commerce-life in street-energy for social-media culture was a rather 'cool' concept/notion, and the clever Earth-prince Amlan Satan (Shiva) had offered this nifty little 'shine' speak concerning the use of beauty/magic for a consumerism imagery drawing a 'hand' for fortune's special ('American') hearing.



AMLAN SATAN (Shiva): "Now, we're hosting this dashing summer fashion-series followed by an autumn one at the Salk/Cali area of sciences invested in by today's wily thinkers of the Homeland (America) who seek to forge 'bridges' connecting capitalism intelligence with living/consumerism psychology for a 'cool' examination of the dynamic 'insurance' of fashion and fortune; even Adam Smith (The Wealth of Nations) would find great humility."



This 'dioramic' approach to capitalism-defense in this 'troubles' time of anti-capitalism terrorism (e.g., 9/11) proved to be quite appealing, and the Earth-prince Amlan Satan (Shiva) was hailed in his micro-cyber clubs as a 'pioneer' inventor of design/chess in American rhetoric highness (for all!). Perhaps he'd find some extra credit 'magic' in the use of his brand-new Civil-War sculptures for a social-media expo concerning the motions of Western hubris...for securities in 'folk' hyperbole (wow).



SHIVA ('Amlan Satan'): Perhaps I'll find a great 'damsel' of this fragile world of capitalism-race storyboards with whom to share a 'worldly' platter of Luchi-bread (Indian) and share some social-media commentary/activity highlighting what's become 'pronounced' for fortune's special highness --- a hospitality-chess for all imagineers of Homeland hearing (ha).



He did indeed find this 'cool' damsel, who'd been a psycho-sociologist in the Cali-area and would cast her as his special 'vigilance' ally in a comics-doodle for cyber-students invested in the 'folk-storyboard' appealing to a Homeland fascination (newfound) with 'wrought' urban/traffic handshakes in this time of capitalism-henna.



Shiva's unique skill at making 'corduroy-conversationalism' with social-media flowery for capitalism-race defenses in rhetoric/energy proved to be quite the magic-trick for a Homeland confidence, and this is the sort of 'confidence' Americans looked for in this new millennium of commerce-challenging 'woes' like blood-diamond traffic linked insurance-veils/corruption/paranoia.

AMLAN SATAN ('Shiva'): I'm off to Mardi-Gras with my damsel of the Homeland (America) for a cool examination of the quality of 'corduroy-history' crafting a view of Western-world action-heads (timeless!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on June 2, 2023
Last Updated on June 2, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing