Paper Monster

Paper Monster

A Poem by SquinklaPsyOps
"

Paper Monster

"


I believe in the ghosts from this strange place and
In the stupidities that make you laugh

I believe in everything you write about
The closer I enter your world

I feel fragile
Running after your beasts

Pick up your pen and fight

© 2014 SquinklaPsyOps


Author's Note

SquinklaPsyOps
Paper Monster

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not trying to be mean here but,I use pencil instead of pen and I need those beasts so that I could write my stories.those beasts are my characters,and they are me.I don't want to throw them them away because they are part of the me.Yeah,this is good.

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you appreciate your review and that is what was trying to say in the poem for writers to write.. read more
Its like an inspiration for some writer, very nice!

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you, appreciate your review and advice in a world that persons are lured to write about darkne.. read more
This is very interesting write. I read it several times and my mind conjured different interpretations each time. The pen is powerful. it should be used for healing not for killing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you I appreciate your interpretation and your advice on how to use the pen.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
This is a beautiful poem about writing your ghost and demons away.

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you ron, I like your interpretation.
ron

9 Years Ago

You are most welcome.
Short and straight,very meaningful.Each word carries its own weight.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Short and straight,very meaninful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your interpretation A.Samson, really appreciate your description.
I had to read the poem a few times to grasp the meaning entirely, but I really like the concept :) I know that I use my pen as a weapon a lot of the time. I vent my problems in life and I turn them into something beautiful when I write. I really enjoy this poem. I picture monsters and demons and a little you with a pen, scribbling them away. Writers fully immerse themselves in the world and all the worlds that lie within. You allow me to immerse myself into yours. Well written :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you I appreciate your interpretation and your imagery and you are right most living persons ha.. read more
Nice work here Anika, dear...

I could interpret this as all of the frustrations, and things, not to be said out loud, are written on such a blank sheet of paper, until it becomes a monster of ink...
Now once crumpled, rest returns.... but you did fought, before, and that's the message you want to bring over, to your readers. Good one... ;)

- Elisa :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you Eli for your interpretation, I really appreciate it.

9 Years Ago

The pleasure is all mine...
SquinklaPsyOps interesting name ... I would like to here where its roots are. You are a very Brilliant young lady is what I am feeling. You did a beautiful job on this piece, I had to think about it, and then I read one of your responses to help me understand where you were coming from. It is good when stupidities make us laugh, much better than getting angry, we can deal with it better from a place of humor, of laughing at ourselves and others who effect us with their stupidity. With some writers you can believe everything they write about, certainly with me, ha ha. But really I primarily write as a messenger to the Hearts that want to hear from themselves inside, from our ancestors inside. Yes, to really understand someones writing of where they are coming from we need to commit and become fragile and vulnerable, we don't know what dragons they might be fighting. Yeah, in a way I am writing to fight for my voice being heard, I lived most of my life quietly not wanting to be noticed. But yeah, you put that well I am fighting, and want others to join me to fight against the injustice that has been committed against us all, for a plan that leads to nowhere, no tomorrow. I want everyone to fight, I want you to fight, fight with all your Heart to break down the walls, to open our Hearts to let the sunshine in. Keep your Heart open and keep writing from there, and keep fighting to be free.

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you, I appreciate your interpretation and you are right that stupidities should make us laugh .. read more
the pen is a powerful weapon for fighting those ghosts of the past..a short precise piece..so well penned!

Posted 9 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your review, I really wish those ghost that bother would stay in the past, or for them.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1715 Views
55 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 10 Libraries
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014
Tags: Paper Monster

Author

SquinklaPsyOps
SquinklaPsyOps

USConstitution



About
Writer Of The TwentyFirstCentury, confiscated the PsyOps script from the corrupt military radio host that was remotely assaulting me inside the city, which I plan to publish parts of it here, to study.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Confide Confide

A Poem by A. Amos