The Voice To Skull Weapon

The Voice To Skull Weapon

A Story by SquinklaPsyOps
"

Research Of The Voice To Skull Weapon Side Effects

"
The Voice To Skull Weapon



"Retailers may soon be using facial recognition without our permission, to track and market items to us" through the voice of skull technology inside their stores while opening the exterior window of the mind when they leave that location as fully untested informal experiments on the persons behind their knowledge that the unexpected element of surprise could cause them side effects such as almost unprovable paranormal ghost voices at guinea pigs expense.

While "privacy advocates quit talks over industry use of 'faceprints'"

© 2015 SquinklaPsyOps


Author's Note

SquinklaPsyOps
"Word "guinea pig" used as the colloquial which refers to persons as guinea pigs when discussing the subjects of an informal experiment".

Sources
How retailers may soon be using facial recognition against us
http://features.aol.com/video/how-retailers-may-soon-be-using-facial-recognition-against-us

Privacy advocates quit talks over industry use of 'faceprints'
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/consumer/Privacy-advocates-quit-talks-over-faceprint-data.html

The soldiers masquerated voice name weapon
http://www.wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/

An A&E Billboard 'Whispers' a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New 'Paranormal' Program
http://adage.com/article/news/hear-voices-ad/122491/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

not a believer in extremes (for the most part) but ...manipulation goes on all the time ..in a heavy burden of forms ..i am a firm believer in ones capacity to think ...to process... and make intelligent choices about what we say and do ... the more simple we keep our habits ... the less "they" can manipulate ... the less we "want" for ourselves ... the more free we become .. the more we do for others ... the closer to truth we arrive ;)
i happen to like this poem .. even without the graphics ..it is pointed social commentary with irony , sarcasm and satire ... short ... pointed and intelligent write says i!
E.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank you E, I appreciate your intelligent review and it makes me think that those retailers could s.. read more
Einstein Noodle

8 Years Ago

perhaps :) ...perhaps ... our self determination is something we all need to have supported ... unti.. read more
Hey Squink! It's been awhile since I've been on WC, but I did just get your message. I've read this piece a few times now, and it's fascinating.

I can understand the message you're trying to convey, about commercial agencies using technology to invade our privacy, and to watch our every move. And it's definitely very visual, especially in phrases like "through the voice of skull technology...while opening the exterior window of the mind."

I would just say that it's a little bit difficult to follow at some points, especially toward the end, where you say, "...cause them side effects such as almost unprovable paranormal ghost voices at guinea pigs expense." While that is kind of an amazing image, I'm not sure how it fits into the theme here. That said, I do realize that your style is very abstract a lot of the time, and much of it deals with things like surveillance and privacy issues.

It might help if the poem (prose poem?) were broken up a little bit. The fact that you have one long paragraph in the middle makes it slightly harder to follow, in my opinion. Again, I know that tends to be your style, but it's a little harder to read for the average person.

Although I did just notice the link about the A&E billboard, so I see where you were going with the "paranormal ghost voices" reference. There's nothing wrong with being abstract; I do that pretty frequently, but in this case, the poem sometimes seems to wander a lot. So yes, perhaps break up that big paragraph at the beginning into several stanzas.

Maybe you could separate the verses by the different ideas, like:

"through the voice of skull technology inside their stores while opening the exterior window of the mind when they leave that location

as fully untested informal experiments on the persons behind their knowledge

that the unexpected element of surprise could cause them side effects

such as almost unprovable paranormal ghost voices at guinea pigs' expense."

How does that sound? Otherwise, well done, and it makes me a little paranoid!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
If you ever watched an Errol Morris film, there is a subliminal thread of ultra-quiet Philip Glass that must roll under the actual Philip Glass soundtrack. That s**t locks you down for ninety minutes while your subconscious remains a hostage now induced by Stockholm Syndrome. I think Ken Burns employs something similar. How else could I endure 20 hours of baseball history in a single weekend?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hm. Interesting. Very thought provoking.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I'm surprised this is not already enabled and enacted. There are two interesting movies that I am reminded of in reading your findings. "Minority Report" and "Gattaca."

If you haven't seen these, Squinkles, perhaps you should. I am more than certain today's advertisers look to this film not as science fiction entertainment but a step in technology to which they would like to achieve.


Posted 8 Years Ago


it's already so 1984 now, this is no surprise...we are all being tracked...my take is that if they are that interested in my boring life...they can sleep through whatever they tape or whatever.

Brian Wilson heard voices, and look what a talented genius he was.

j.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your interpretation and for providing valuable continuity, Here is a response that hop.. read more
Don't know if they can implement this worldwide soon. I think this is going to take sometime but when implemented it seems quite scary since they can misuse it in many ways.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

How bout selfies from phones then robot software scans those images to a main computer that serves r.. read more
Man finds the idea of any intrusion on privacy as a violation of his ''human rights''. Little does man know that every area of his life is subject to intrusion and always has been. His intents, thoughts words and deeds are being recorded and will be used as evidence against him.
Most people will simply laugh at this, but for me it simply means that my intentions are known. Even if I mess up it matters not if my intentions were honest, sincere and without guile.

I love the way you have taken future possibilities and the evils of media and marketing and put in few words what will infuriate most, but be a comfort to some.

Very kind of you to ask for my thoughts on this, H.

Posted 8 Years Ago


The story is coming true. I work at a retailer with new tech. Can cash you out without touching a item. Computers protecting money and life. The story will be soon true for many places. I like the use of faceprints. I believe hand and eyes will be the parts to ID us. Will there be more chapters? I like the storyline and the possibilities for this tale. Thank you for sharing the interesting story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

I know what you are saying Coyote Poetry once a retailer computer uses facial recognition without ou.. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Already happen. Target lost a million plus customers information last year. Cost them a lot of mone.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

998 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2015
Last Updated on June 23, 2015
Tags: Research Of The Voice To Skull W

Author

SquinklaPsyOps
SquinklaPsyOps

USConstitution



About
Writer Of The TwentyFirstCentury, confiscated the PsyOps script from the corrupt military radio host that was remotely assaulting me inside the city, which I plan to publish parts of it here, to study.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..