The Elements

The Elements

A Poem by Adalyn-Rose
"

4 Haikus

"
Fire

A spark catches flame

Burning, scalding, charring all

Contained by nothing

 

Water

Frozen ice caps melt

Flowing down like fallen tears

Forever moving

 

Air

Softly rustling

A massive gust blows through

Constantly whirling

 

 

Earth

Pressure deep within

Surface constantly changing

Sturdy evermore

 

 

Spirit

The flutter of wings

Soul soaring without constraint

Never dieing off

© 2009 Adalyn-Rose


Author's Note

Adalyn-Rose
I'm taking Acting in High school, and I needed 3 contrasting Haikus, but I couldn't find any that truly spoke to me. So, I decided to write my own on the elements, and I'm adding the fourth and fifth so that all you Earth and Spirit lovers don't feel left out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I IS FIRE! you rember how bad we screwed up on preforming thoes? We messed up sooooooo bad. anyways they are good haikus and well I can`t really say `cuz I was there when you and I wrote them together. It was funny though, and Vicky wouldn`t stop scolding me for getting a B in that class at lunch. Then Paul (Koda) Called her a w***e and she ran off. I was mad, and I really wish that the people in our class would SHUT THE **** UP! It`s really annoying. Srry that I mailed this to you ina review form, I just wanted to talk. Anyway call me this weekend, and we`ll talk. (By the way nice pic for your profile.) anywayz, at least I no longer have a B. I`m happy.

P.S HOT RAPISTS RULE!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2009

Author

Adalyn-Rose
Adalyn-Rose

Grants, NM



About
Hmmm, where to begin... I recently moved to an itty-bitty town in New Mexico called Grants. So far, school sucks; I have no friends pretty much, my new band is poor as hell, and the ISS teacher is a t.. more..

Writing