The Inception of Infinity

The Inception of Infinity

A Chapter by Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

{CHAPTER 2}

The Inception of Infinity

 

“Suddenly

The lights go out

Let forever

Drag me down”

V

 

oice I: ‘Greetings my dear!’

 

Maséro:Who's there?

Where am I?

Who said that?’

 

Voice II:  ‘It looks like our little boy here is losing his mind’.

 

Maséro:Who are you?

Who's speaking?

What is?’

 

Voice I: ‘Calm down my dear, don't be afraid, although it would take some time till you get used to this.’

 

Maséro:Who's talking?

Why is it so dark?

Where is everybody?’

 

Voice I:We are you my dear! I knew it's kind of hard to understand; it's just this is our first meeting.’

 

Maséro: You?Are ME…?!?

What do you mean?

I can't understand’

 

Voice II: ‘I'll tell you kid; we're your new home mates in this divider world, either you'll believe it or not, but the life you knew is over, you're dead now boy, welcome to the afterlife.’

 

Maséro:Afterlife???

This is some kind of a joke, isn't it?

You can't be serious!’

 

Voice II: ‘I'm as serious as a heart attack, kiddo’

 

Voice I:I'm terribly sorry dear, but I'm afraid he's telling the truth, you've passed away during that dreadful massacre, as well as your family.’ 

 

Maséro:Dead?!?

But it can't be! I was just holding her when…

Oh dear lord, my mother… Where is she?’

 

Voice I: Don't worry; you'll join her soon, but not yet… Not yet!’

 

Maséro:May somebody please explains to me what's happening here!?’

 

Voice II:It's simple kid, you've relinquished life, Puff! Null! Dead!  Just like he said, you've moved from the world of despotism and soreness to the realm of peace and justice, to a world where you'll get a chance to play the opposite part, where you may look back at your life from a different angle, where you'll be able to yank sweet vengeance from those who oppressed you.’

 

Maséro:Okay, your big words truly got me lost here!

What do you mean?’

 

Voice II:Come with me kid, I'll show you something fascinating’

 

This was how I met those two!

At first, I was lost and extremely confused, I didn't know what to think or expect.  Just like a little, scared boy in his first school day, looking around searching for a familiar face, and in my case… Anything! Furthermore, those two pressing voices, who were circling around my head, not to mention; the horrifying darkness I sank in, all of that planted fear and horror deep inside my bewildered, poor soul.  And just when that freaky voice finished his last word, the ground below me started to move swiftly and quietly, that’s when my heart sealed itself as it couldn't endure any more.

While moving, I kept thinking about those two voices, wondering!!

Where did they come from?

And whether they're telling me the truth or it's just my mystified mind playing tricks on me?

To be frank, it wasn't thinking, it was simple slashing questions which presented itself during this indescribable incident.

Too many questions flew around my head, but I couldn't find any answers, it was impossible for me to concentrate or even to think clearly back then, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach a reasonable definition for those two, but now; I know better...

They're my inner feelings… My concealed desires…

My love and my hatred… My dove and my crow… My loveliness and my ugliness…

My Angels & My Demons…!

From that point; my journey to the infinity commenced…   



© 2013 Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: Truth, death, paranormal, thriller, pain, tyranny, lost, voices, slash


Author

Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-
Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

Amman, Middle East, Jordan



About
"A poet from the dark realm, from the world of Gothic hymns" Please visit my website http://adamnlebzo.wix.com/ronnin-warrior Name: Adam lebzo Age: 21 Hobbies: 1 Ninjutsu, Kung fu shaolin, Ji.. more..

Writing