Chapter III

Chapter III

A Chapter by Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

Two days ago marked a very exceptional day for Fred; it was Jonathon’s, Fred’s best friend, last day as a bachelor. So he and the rest of the crew arranged a huge bachelor party for their dear friend. Jonah was a really cool and popular guy; everybody liked him, who won’t? He was a handsome, gentle, wealthy, and eloquent guy. Although he was a Weldgehorn, the wealthiest family at the city, but he never treated anybody as inferior, on the contrary, he had a long hand in charity, donating and assisting the poor and less fortunate, thus he gained quite a laudable résumé and reputation among the locals, and of course, amongst the ladies.

Jonah has been dating Sophia for more than 2 years, they first met at university, he was studying ‘National relations’ and she was an exchange student from France studying ‘Arts’, At the beginning their relationship was superficial, but Sophia and Fred met and bonded thus Jonah had to deal with her more, then one thing led to another in an odd and funny way, making those two lovebirds the city’s favorite gab. Later on, and after a long steady relationship, Jonah gathered his moxies, proposed and got himself a romantic French lady to be his lawfully wedded wife. Thence, Fred promised to throw Jonah a party he shall not soon forget, and may likewise cost him his coming marriage, if he got drifted deep into its risqué fun.

And what a wild party it was! Everybody in the city learned that the youngest Weldgehorn is going to wed, and is bidding his 24 years old bachelorhood farewell. Then Fred, Charlie, Jeffery and Jonah, blind drunk, decided to jump into Jonah’s black ‘Ford Mustang’ and launched, drifting all over town, screaming in a rather gaga manner.


It was a moonless and dim night, quite ominous with rapid squall and a gelid chill that could penetrate as deep as the bone. The streets were void and bleak, even stray animals, rodents and birds were hidden and seeking warmth and safety at their homes and nests. However, a spinster was walking down ‘St.Lomen’ Street, pacing in a dying beat while leaning onto her wooden crutch. And at the sight, any citizen of ‘Longwingram’ could recognize her. Her name was ‘Ms. Gostenbagh’ No one ever talks to her, she was scowling and scary looking with a wicked leer dwelling her face constantly. She used to live on the outskirts of the city as far as possible from anybody. None ever harmed her really, but she wasn’t the social type, she only had a niece whom she visited now and again.


‘Hey! Get us up the hill then drive all the way down super fast, will ya?’ Jeffery stuttered

‘Oho! Yeah do it! That’s what I am talking about! And hey! Open the roof shaft! I wanna fly!!’ Fred screamed

Jonah was in the mood for anything really, so he didn’t disappoint the bozos; he drove all the way up ‘Wilton’ hill and glided chop-chop like a hawk down St.Lomen Street where Ms. Gostenbagh was staggering, while mindless Fred left his hands to the air and holloed as if riding a roller coaster, he took the last slip of his booze but being in complete irrepressible ecstasy, he winged the bottle so hard at Ms. Gostenbagh whom took the hit and fell on the footpath dead still.



© 2013 Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: curse, gypsy, love, pain, grief, mary, adam, horror


Author

Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-
Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

Amman, Middle East, Jordan



About
"A poet from the dark realm, from the world of Gothic hymns" Please visit my website http://adamnlebzo.wix.com/ronnin-warrior Name: Adam lebzo Age: 21 Hobbies: 1 Ninjutsu, Kung fu shaolin, Ji.. more..

Writing