[My Lore for League] Icathia: There & Back Again

[My Lore for League] Icathia: There & Back Again

A Story by Adam 'The AD' Wood
"

This is my lore of Kassadin, the Void Walker, who made a journey through Icathia, also known as The Void, a lost city somewhere inside the map of Valoran, from the game, League of Legends.

"
Kassadin was once a man who read and wondered about the texts and mystery of the Void, seeking powerful, hidden knowledge that had been kept secret for many years. Kassadin craved this knowledge, enough to search deeper and further for it, putting himself in danger of the horrors that lie inside the Void, so as he searched, read and discovered, he found what was hiding within ancient scripts. A trail.
As Kassadin progressed, he found himself following the trail to Icathia, the supposed, lost & non-existing city that had taken many explorers who were intrigued by the Void, and like Kassadin, wanted to know more. Though, not many had found themselves successful, but Kassadin, in turn had seen more than expected and had experienced the full power of the Void first hand. Inside Icathia, Kassadin saw secrets that he could not of imagined or dared to share with others, as the Void attempted to take control of his mind. 
With little in response, Kassadin let go of his human existence and became something else; something alien, unique in it's own design, as it tore through Kassadin's now-helpless mind, upon a path of destruction. 
Kassadin was reborn and reconstructed, a new being, if considered one, with a task in mind and responsibilities to take hold of. He became the Void Walker, a surviving remnant of what the wrecking Void had left him with, his task to protect Valoran, from anything that sought itself to bring Havoc upon the land.
Kassadin knew of such beings, creatures, and monstrosities that had come from the Void, Cho'Gath noticed as one of them, The Terror of the Void, an incredible creature with raw strength, and jaws for feeding upon his Voidborn prey. So, Kassadin made himself the protector of Valoran, forcing back the havoc that attempted to find a path from the Void to Runeterra.
With his Nether blade at hand, and his Void influenced power, he Riftwalk's amongst the humans of Valoran as a protector before silencing the Void and any threat that comes with it. 
- "The balance of power must be preserved."

© 2014 Adam 'The AD' Wood


Author's Note

Adam 'The AD' Wood
Hope you guys & gal's reading this enjoyed my lore. It's a similar version to Kassadin's original with some more detail, description and some extra pieces added in. Any feedback is highly appreciated!

- Thanks for reading,
Adam.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on January 3, 2014
Last Updated on January 4, 2014
Tags: League of Legends, LoL, Kassadin, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, void, walker, Game, Fan, Made, ReadATD, Adam, The, AD

Author

Adam 'The AD' Wood
Adam 'The AD' Wood

England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a writer, loving games, music and everything kawaii :/ My name is Adam, I'm from England, UK = I'm automatically awesome (Brit's are cool). I write content for games (E.g League of Legends) and.. more..

Writing