25 years

25 years

A Poem by Asb
"

Feel it

"
Waiting for life to happen....I made some mistakes and some mistakes made me....feeling alone and sometimes too full....I ain't that bad and sometimes not good....I feel what I have and share what I got.....dark is my memory and bright is the next moment....now you r there now am not scared ..... emotions hurt and am not in the mood to play so I stay shut cuse opening up was the worst of all....hope is not lost and victory is the only option......these lines say the story of 25 years .....no one stayed and I kept moving on....


Getting in the mix of the world am terrified of the ghosts of the future.....I am fine and I am kind to the places that haunt me....now I see it clear....I am trapped in the whirlpool of expectations.....what I ve experienced is the only truth ...rest what they say is a rational fact....you go and say ur mind....I keep it inside cuse I don't want to lie....hope u cud understand there is a bigger version of life....where we have a cause and we have the time....rushing towards nothing it's the battle of lost minds....those who can make it will survive ..... I feel but I cannot say cuse the reality is so harsh and we have so fragile lives....if I say the truth u won't survive....u r a journey and ur path is nt planned....so I move where I want ..these lines are my 25 years.....no one stayed and I kept moving on


I stay high cuse it eases my mind....afterall it is what makes us rhyme....let's give a little time to our own life.....it's running away so keep up the pace or its just a lie....u seem so lost ...lie down for a while....feel your breath....feel the life...it's urs till u have a soul and till u have a dream....hide the emotions but never walk away.... acceptance is the key to a beautiful mind....why do u hate me....hate the pressure that won't let u sleep at nights .... everyone fights alone everyone dreams a different dream....so why stop when you started this....this situation that u call life.....I am moving fast.....I am moving free....u burden me with your clueless mind....think and react....that what I ve learned ....it's the key it makes u survive.....I improvise and I will not stop till I have life.....this is the 25 years of a journey.....no one stayed and I kept moving on.....

© 2016 Asb


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life is odd. We decide the place where we must stop.
".I improvise and I will not stop till I have life.....this is the 25 years of a journey.....no one stayed and I kept moving on....."
I believe we fall where we need to be. I wandered for 36 years before I found my proper place. A powerful poem. You left the reader with something to think about.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

601 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 7, 2016
Last Updated on August 8, 2016

Author

Asb
Asb

delhi, new delhi, India



About
I come here because its a place with soul,serenity and friendship....now 24 i joined wc when i was 21....met so many amazing people and soulfull writers.....its a stress buster for me.... I love ever.. more..

Writing
you'll be mine you'll be mine

A Poem by Asb


Message Message

A Poem by Asb


story of my life story of my life

A Story by Asb