THE CURSED STATUE

THE CURSED STATUE

A Story by Adithya A K
"

This story is about a small village and some unknown matters happening there.

"

THE CURSED STATUE



CHAPTER 1


Bringgggg……”

“Hey.. stop, I wanna sleep more.”

“Aleena, aren't you going to school ?? ”

“Why are you always doing this to me? I was in a good dream .”

“Oh really, are you dreaming of becoming the President? .”

“Mom…. Please leave me alone. I wanna sleep more .”

“Get up, get up , go and brush your teeth.”

“Oh my God, when will this end , I don’t wanna go to school .”

She walked towards the toilet and took a brush and closed the door .

After a few minutes she comes upstairs with her school bag .

“Oh my cutiee come here, mama made your favourite breakfast today .”

She started eating breakfast with her mom .”Aleena …….”

A sound came outside of her house . “Aren’t you coming?” the voice continued .

“Oh Bright come in ,do you want some?” She invited him for breakfast . “Are you crazy , don't you know we have no time to waste , come on .. teacher will kill us.”

“Ok ok tata mama…” she quickly took her bicycle and started riding.

             Aleena , the beautiful girl in the blue valley highschool . She always has good marks in the exams and she is such a brave girl in the school. Nobody dared to touch or start a fight with her. She has purple-colored eyes so most of the people believe that she has some magical power or something like that. Anyway you can see that she is super lazy in nature but acts like an active girl. Every extraordinary girl has an ordinary best friend ,right? Yah here we can look at Bright . He is bright like his name , a young handsome smart boy . who are literally scared of everything . “Tin tin “ the class ends .”oh today was a extremely bad day” Aleena said. “You will always say the same, what does a good day look like in your opinion? “ Bright smiled and asked. “Simple, every holiday looks good for me “. “Oh so you can sleep a full day”. “ No I am not a lazy boy like you , I am a smart, cool and brave girl , you know?” “Yes I know I really know about you he he he“. “Why are you laughing stupid”. 

   “ Hey .. kids, what are you doing? “ a big man asked . “We are dancing, don't you see that uncle John? Aleena replied .”oh you're dancing with my nephew in the middle of the road?” John smiled. “Hi uncle ,long time no see, How do you do ?” Bright looked at John's face. “Yeah very well, how about your studies?” . “It’s all going good uncle “.”Oh my proud boy “. “Are you coming with us?” Aleena addled.

“Well, I am here to see your mom, come on, we can walk together.” “okey “they agreed .

  Uncle John is a mysterious man who will pop up somewhere from the earth and disappear as well . He always covered his hair with a cap that would also give a bad guy vibe . He is the only uncle of Bright .But he always comes to see Jennie, Aleena’s mom. 

“Hello kids , How was your day? '' Jennie was already at home . 

 

 

“Not bad aunty,on the way  from the school we met uncle John.''Bright replied happly. “Oh really ?”Jennie fearfully smiled. 

“Hello John, it was a pleasure to meet you again”. Jennie welcomed John with a fake smile.``

 ''Lovely to meet you, Jennie, “ John hugged and whispered “are you feeling well, dear?” . This time her tension became more visible.

 

 

 “Mom, I am hungry, why are you standing there like that ?.”

”I am Coming baby “she caught back up the reality .' 'Why have you suddenly popped up? ”Jennie questianabily asked.

“I will be here for few days I have some important work here”

“So we can go home now?” Bright asked. 

“Yes, we can go now.”

“Mom why are you being silent, are you okay?” Aleena noticed her expression. 

“Yeah ,I am fine, baby. Come on, I will make something to eat.”

John and Bright said Bye to them and started walking.

“Sometimes he looks scary,isn’t he mom?”

Jennie just smiled and ignored the question. 

“Mom, what about our trip on monday?”

“Trip?”she raised her eyebrow. 

“Don’t say you forget about my birthday”

Next Monday is her birthday. I never thought the time would come this fast.Jennie started searching for something in the kitchen.

“Why are you keeping silent,saying something mom.”

“How did I forget your birthday baby, this is your 17 th birthday so we will celebrate this in a fantastic way.”

“What about the trip ,you promised me that.”

“We will go on the trip on Saturday , and come back after two weeks .”

“Are you serious ? Are we going on a long trip?”

“Yes, a very long trip , don’t say anything with anyone, only we two are going .”

“Can we include Bright,Mom.”

“No, don't say anything to him. This is only about you and me.”

“Then where are we going?”

“We can go as far as we can . and come back after a few days.”

“Are we hiding from someone?”

“Why are you asking like that ? go upstairs and do your homeworks.”

Aleena was confused .Her mom is acting indifferent. 

Aleena gets back to her bedroom and takes the purple maple bonsai on the table.

The flowers look so beautiful like her eyes . She doesn't know who bought this or why she is keeping this beautiful plant in her bedroom instead of the living room .

      Night starts and the whole blue valley is sleeping peacefully. A man walking towards the forest on the border. 

 

 

The edge of the forest is covered with blue hydrangea . But nobody will dare to cross the forest . The man is walking without even checking any sides.

 

 He crossed the blue hydrangeas and entered the deep forest. All fireflies are going to the middle of the forest .SO he can see the path without any external torch. Becouse he is following something else. He can hear a female sound from the middle of the forest. The man stops walking when he reaches an old tree .The tree looks a little creepy .When he looks at the heart of the tree some glitches are coming from there . The fire flies are flying around the tree.

 

 

Chapter 2

 

“The girl born in the 

small valley..

Is the girl who gonna

Rule the world

She will come for me

She will be mine

 I will Be her..

The one who trapped

Me here..

Is the one who lives in fear..

The day I become free

I will ride out the fear

My lovely little girl

Grow well..

Smile well..

Come back to me

I am waiting for you…”

 

The song is coming from the tree .The man can see a butterfly mark in the middle of the tree . He took his chain out from his jacket and used it as the key. When he press the butterfly hole with the locket the song stopped . The speed of the wind decreases. The fireflies start flying on the opposite direction , that couse extra darkness in the deep forest. In the darkness a purple light come from the tree. It make a creepy sound and the tree become a door .The door was opened and the man entered through the door. Inside the tree it look likes a cave . He start walking and walking . There was no light he followed the purple light which is emitting from the deep of the cave. 

 

 

 

From the darkness he saw a golden glow .There was a beautiful women fixed in the wall of the cave . 

The women is crying ,the tear was pure gold the purple light emitting behind the walls where she was trapped. The gold is reflecting with the help of the purple light. He take one tear from the ground .And look close with the help of the light .Suddenly a girls face appear in the gold . He took another one and check it and there was an another girls face .When she stop crying she started to sing the same song . He feel something horrible . He took one golden tear and run fast as he can .yes that happened as we assumed. The door start closing . He panicked but some how he escaped . After return to the real world he look at to the golden tear. The golden tear start speaking to him .

 “Help me..”

The tear requested to him . “If I want to help you , Then tell me about your story .”

John replied .

Yes the man who entered the secrete cave was John. It seem like he know something about it . But he start walking back to the village .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2022 Adithya A K


Author's Note

Adithya A K
I was planing write a long story ,unfortunately I can't finish this .I hope you guys give me some suggestions to improve my self .I have a lot of story ideas .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on October 10, 2022
Last Updated on October 10, 2022
Tags: story, fairytail, girl

Author

Adithya A K
Adithya A K

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India



About
I am an Engineering student from Kerala , India . I like writing :) more..

Writing