A star.

A star.

A Poem by Twisted desire

She reminds me of a bright star , she shines ! Despite the darkness surrounding her  trying to devour her soul , she shines . Lonely in space, nothing to hold her tight , she shines. Roaming in the void , forsaken , emptiness is the only road , she still shines . She is so far away , left with a million word unspoken , she shines. She still shines because she's stunning , she still shines and she dosen't know how marvelous is her light , all she can see is the eternal nightfall ! She still shines because she's a pure soul , a fallen angel sent to print an innocent smile on the hopless faces of who can really discover the real her , the beauty hidden in her soul , the bright sights knocking on her door !From the bottom of my heart , I hope that this star sees a falling star today , to grant her a wish , to gently spread happiness in her heart.

© 2015 Twisted desire


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good! I love the repetition in the beginning. Just a suggestion, perhaps do a little proofreading before posting - I noticed a few mistakes but they weren't too distracting. If this is about someone you truly know, she sounds lovely!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on September 2, 2015
Tags: Love, Friendship, Stars