My Letter

My Letter

A Story by Adriann H
"

Just another letter to you that you'll never even read.

"
I know you get frustrated with me a lot. I get frustrated with me, too. You know a lot more about me than anyone else, and it scares me. That you know that much and can judge me, and that I trust you enough to tell you these things. And I do not like feeling scared, uncertain. And I'm not used to trust. My anxiety is too bad for that. I at least hope you can understand that, and know that it was never on purpose. And what happens Friday is stressing me out way too much and the unknownness of what will happen, between us and in general, but at least it will give you a break. And you have no idea how much I really appreciate everything you've been doing for me, and have done for me this whole time. But I will never understand why, or believe you when you try to tell me unless it's something I expect. So... I'm sorry for setting you up to fail. And thank you for sticking around anyway. Even if its only because you know that soon there will be nothing around to stick to.

© 2014 Adriann H


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on August 20, 2014
Last Updated on August 20, 2014
Tags: letter, frustrated, scared, trust, uncertain, anxiety, stress, unknown, thank you, I'm sorry, you

Author

Adriann H
Adriann H

Ontario, Canada



About
17, Canada, been writing for as long as I can remember. Not sure what else to put here, so I'll just leave it like this for the time being more..

Writing