My Hiatus

My Hiatus

A Story by Adster
"

Bleh.

"

Okay, so it's been a while since I've added anything on here, I just want to apologise for that first off. I don't have a lot of excuses for being away for so long other than I was off work ill for a while, then I lost that drive to write for a while. I've posted some old work up minus their reviews, but that doesn't seem fair on all you lovely people who put so much of their work up here daily.
Lately however I have felt the trickling of ideas starting up again, a few impressions here and there, a glimpse or two of characters and scenes that I just can't seem to shake from my head. I need to get back into the habit of carrying a little notebook around with me again. Every now and again I'm struck with inspriation, ideas that make me grin with childish glee :D. As per usual, many of the next few works are either going to be poems or horribly neglected short-stories. I know I haven't finished a lot of what I wrote, I don't know why I do that, but they WILL be finished.
In the meantime folks, keep an eye out here every now and again.
Oh yeah, apologies to both Chloe and Brianna for not typing anything yet in their respective competitions and Groups. I'll get round to that too. :P
As for the ideas themselves, well I've been considering some kind of Sci-fi story, or rather a classic story with a new sci-fi spin to it. NO, I'm not doing Pride and Predjudice in space :P
You'll see what I mean soon enough.
Anyhoo, look after yourselves. If you have any writing you want me to read, go right ahead with the requests. They should help get my writing juices flowing again. (eww)

© 2008 Adster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on March 10, 2008

Author

Adster
Adster

Reading, UK, United Kingdom



About
kaitee page on SellaBand Update 21/02/2008 So after finally getting around to restoring some of my work, I realised that I'm offically crap at matching up reviews to the original pieces. Sorry if som.. more..

Writing
Wrong Doing Wrong Doing

A Poem by Adster


The Ocean Is The Ocean Is

A Poem by Adster