Experiencing Rainbow At Mountain!

Experiencing Rainbow At Mountain!

A Story by Afra Ahmed
"

Seven colors of rainbow created a magical aura.

"

Sarah and her friends were at the peak of mountain and they were not ready to embrace the most beautiful scene. The beautiful rays of rainbow started to show up it’s beauty. The first few rays were just revealing and they were hard to catch up. But their curious eyes got no rest and could not resist any more to discover this beauty. Suddenly the  whole beauty came under light and the magical rays started to fill up the area. They finally experienced the total view of the rainbow. After the fresh rain the sky was looking beautiful than ever. The colors of rainbow were adding more beauty on it. Seven colors of rainbow were so deep that it created a magical aura. The rainbow was so near to them that they could have easily touched it. The time duration of the rainbow was very short though the feeling was for lifetime. Sarah put her camera out of her bag and quickly started to take some beautiful shots to keep it on her memory lane. One of her friend was so obsessed with the magical environment that her eyes kept shinning with joy. Others were busy with taking pictures with the rainbow and clouds. Sarah started to recite a poem as she could not resist herself after seeing this mesmerizing view. Few lines came out through her mouth and her friends accompanied her. The total environment turned into a dreamy moment. The rainbow started to fade away though their joy did not. Clouds were quickly filling the area where they were standing. The magical seven rays were no longer seen. Instead of this they experienced the friendship of clouds and winds at the peak of mountain. Clouds were soon to make rains. Sarah and her friend’s journey was about to see the end. They climbed down the mountain and the rain started to shower. The mighty mountains were waiting for an another rainbow after the rain!

 

 

 

© 2020 Afra Ahmed


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
What a coincidence, I too saw a rainbow few days ago. I never wanted it to fade. This reminds of how magical the world can be but we do grasp the science behind everything. I wonder what the ancient people used to depict the rainbow into.
Delightful write, Afra♡

Posted 3 Years Ago


Afra Ahmed

3 Years Ago

Thank you for sharing your experience!😊 Rainbow, sunset are truly magical things to me!❤️
The rainbow? That is just God honoring His promise to never destroy the world in a flood. True story. Read up on it sometime.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Afra Ahmed

3 Years Ago

Yeah, Rainbow is like a hope☺️
Mr. D

3 Years Ago

The real one is...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 25, 2020
Last Updated on September 25, 2020
Tags: Rainbow, Magical

Author

Afra Ahmed
Afra Ahmed

Bangladesh



About
A sunset lover who wants to tell some stories and spread the positive vibes all around. more..

Writing
Worth Worth

A Story by Afra Ahmed